Chapter seventeen

"So have you decided what you're going to do about everything?" I ask with a smile, looking across the table at the man before me with sympathetic eyes to go with my small smile. He shakes his head, looking down at his hands. "It was an amazing song, you'd be silly not to release it" I say softly as he nods with a sigh.

"I guess, you really think it was that good?" He asks as I nod quickly, his smile growing slightly as I touch his hand across the table.

"Lou, I know that I know nothing about the music industry, I mean I stand in front of a camera for a living but the fans will adore this song" I say softly and squeeze his hand as he nods at me.

"Thanks Soph, I really appreciate it but yeah, I think I will go ahead with it love, what's the worst that can happen" he nods with a wide grin as he stands up with me to leave the restaurant. We had been out for lunch to go over Louis' song again and to spend some time with him since I didn't get to see him so much anymore. That came along with having best friends who were very popular musicians.

We stepped outside feeling the cool air hit us as I wrap my arms around myself. I was wearing a black denim skirt with a cream coloured jumper tucked in, giving me a little bit of warmth. I hold my handbag in my hand, standing with Louis as he grabs his lighter from his pocket, proceeding to light up a cigarette as we walk back to his car. "Thanks for the lift Lou, you're sure you don't mind?" I ask tentatively as he shakes his head, blowing the smoke from his lips.

"Course not love, least I can do" he shrugs, unlocking his car as he places the butt in the bin, climbing into his car and turning on the engine. I slip the sun visor down, shielding the sun from my eyes as we head to the area of Nialls most recent shoot so I could see Becky, since she needed to speak to me about something important.

~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me that I'm now going to be in a music video but you can't tell me who's it is?" I state, raising my eyebrow and folding my arms across my body as Becky nods, following my actions. "What if it's that dickhead Bieber again? I can't deal with him" I mumble as Becky laughs and shakes her head.

"I can tell you that it isn't him, it's someone you know" she smiles before walking away to order the camera man again. He nodded, moving the camera as Niall came back from the caravan set up in the green area. His eyebrows rose as he looked at me, hiding the smirk on his lips as he walked over.

"Soph! What are you doing here?" He smiles, hugging me loosely as I shrug with a smile.

"Becky needed to see me and I thought why not come and see what's going on since I was in that meeting" I smile as he nods, understanding what was being said.

"I'll be back in a second, I need to take this" Becky mumbles, lifting the phone to her ear as she begins raising her voice at it.

"Someone's rubbed her up the wrong way" I tease as Niall steps forward with a smile, pressing a tender kiss to my lips. I smile softly against his lips, touching his cheek gently as he chuckles softly with his hands on my hips.

"I'm glad you came, you look beautiful" he mumbles lowly as I blush, fixing my loosely curled hair. "Coming to mine tonight?" He says softly as I nod slowly.

"Yeah I can do, if you want to come over tomorrow though at all then text me before, I have Ari back" I say softly as he laughs quietly with a smirk, nodding. He presses a quick peck to my lips before stepping back from me letting me grab my phone from my pocket and look at the screen as we hear Becky say goodbye and walk over.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, seeing her looking confused at my phone as a message from Louis appears. 'Thanks for today love;)' I read with a smile as I lock it, placing it back in my bag.

"I need to leave and go back to the office, something happened and I think I'm going to have to fire somebody" she groans as I shake my head with a smile. "Niall do you mind dropping Soph back later?" She sighs as Niall nods with a smile, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets.

"Course, it's not far from me anyway" he smiles as I sympathetically smile at Becky, knowing it wouldn't be easy to fire somebody. "Good luck" he teases as Becky rolls her eyes, walk away from us with a smile.

"Niall!" The photographer calls as he smiles softly, quickly kissing my cheek with a wink, running back to the shoot. My knee high boots carrying me to a chair by the caravan, smiling softly at him as he pouted for the camera, sitting on some rocks by a lake.

~~~~~~~

"Cheers mate" Niall stated, his accent thick as he shook the photographers hand, saying goodbye to everybody that had helped with his latest shoot for his album artwork. He said goodbye to the final person, grabbing his car keys from his jacket pocket and heading to the car. I giggled softly, feeling his hand make contact with my backside, causing me to skip round to the side of the car quicker.

We buckled up, the sun visor being moved down again to block the sun that was now low since it was later in the evening. Niall started the car, turning up the radio with a smile as he pulled away from the site, turning the car left at the junction. "Niall don't we have to go-" I start as he smirks softly.

"Trust me, you'll like where were going" he says quietly, almost inaudible over the music playing from the radio. I raise my eyebrows when he turns right down a dirt track before pulling up in a very secluded area by hundreds of trees.

"Niall... this looks like somewhere you would take someone to kill them..." I say quietly as he chuckled, unbuckling his seat belt before undoing mine. He turned the radio down and turned to face me, smirking softly after turning off the ignition and putting on the handbrake.

"Shh" he whispers softly, leaning forward and attaching his lips to mine, soon sliding his tongue over my lower lip as he groans softly when they connected. His hand rested on my thigh, running slowly up the bare skin as I giggle softly. His fingers reached my upper thigh sliding over my panties to receive a whimper from my lips. "That okay?" He whispers, almost teasingly as I nod slowly, closing my eyes and laying my head back against the head rest.

He leant forward, pressing a kiss to my neck as I whimper, feeling him slide my underwear to the side to touch me in an incredible way. I felt him smirk, hearing my groans that he caused whilst he continued to kiss my neck, before suddenly stopping. "No" I whimper, pouting at him as he undoes his jeans, slipping them down slightly before his boxers followed suit, letting his length stand up straight.

I smirk softly at the sight, leaning over and taking him into my mouth to which he hissed, sliding his hand into my hair and holding it tightly. I pull away, pressing my lips harshly to his before he cocks his head with a smirk, sliding his seat back slightly. I giggle, continuing to move my lips in a rhythm with his as he helps me climb over the centre console, sitting on his lap with a groan at the feeling of his length inside of me.

"Fuck" I groan, pushing my face into his neck as I began to move up and down on his lap. His hands gripped my hips tightly, throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Shit, look at me Soph" he mumbled as I kept my face in his neck. He groaned, placing his hand on my chin and moving my face to look him deep in the eyes as I kept moving on his lap. "I said look at me" he grunts as I nod, whimpering in front of him as he bits his lip.

"I-" I start as he nods, whimpering in front of me before we both began to come undone with each other. Here I was, having sex with Niall in his car and finally happy, enjoying my life, none of which I thought was going to happen to me any time soon.