Chapter fifty

A giggle leaves my lips as I feel Niall's hand connect with mine, moving his fingers in between my own as I smile happily at him. My eyes locking on the bright blue ones as I chew on my lower lip, smiling up at the man I was so deeply in love with. The sheets covered my body that wore nothing but his white shirt he had worn to the races yesterday. Niall on the other hand, wore nothing but the sheets on the bed. A hum left my lips as his pressed lightly to my own, making my heart race underneath my skin.

A truly perfect moment, that was filled with pure love and adoration for each other. Both hearts beating together and both hands feeling the warmth of each other skin as my head lay on his chest. A smile was on my lips as I open my lips to speak, turning my head when I hear the door open and slam shut. It wasn't Ariella, since she was with Harry.

"Soph! I need your help" I hear from the doorway as I sigh and close my eyes, groaning slightly and pushing my face into Niall's chest. Moments later my head was dipping and my pillow was shifting, with a body perching in between myself and Niall. A grumble left Niall's lips as he rolled away, turning his back to Becky who had intruded on our morning together.

"Becky, why are you in my bed?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes as I lay my head against the pillow, now looking up at my best friend. "I was quite happy having a cuddle" I sigh softly.

Becky's eyes widened as she looked down at me, folding her arms over her chest in a shirt that was definitely not hers. "There's a really hot guy in my bed" she grumbles with a pout as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Becky, if he's attractive, why are you not in that room making the most of it? I was going to but you came and jumped in on that?" I mumble, running my hands through my hair as I head Niall chuckle slightly.

"I panicked and grabbed his shirt" she mumbles, looking at the shirt on her body. "I only had my dress and I didn't want to make it awkward" she continues as I nod slowly.

"Becky for the love of God, go and get him! The poor fucker doesn't have a clue where he is" I mutter as I sit up slowly beside her, raising my eyebrow as she nods slowly. "Go and find them" I state as she shakes her head quickly, telling me she felt awkward. "Becky I wouldn't get too comfortable, Niall's naked and probably still has his morning glory" I mumble as Becky grimaces.

A scream left her lips as she leapt out of the bed, running towards the door with a disgusted look on her face, slamming the door behind her. I look over at Niall as he smirks, holding his arms open. "Want to sort that morning glory?" he smirks as I bite my lip, crawling onto his lap with ease.

~~~~~~~

I walk into the kitchen backwards, giggling at Niall's attempts to kiss me. His lips puckered outwards trying his hardest to pepper kisses across my face as I hold my hands outwards to try and stop him coming close to me. "Guys I am in here" I hear from Becky as I turn quickly to look at her, smiling widely as I look at her. She was still in his shirt... The door reopens behind us to reveal Conor who's eyes locked on Becky in his shirt.

"I wondered where that went" he mumbles, rubbing a hand over his toned stomach as I raise my eyebrow between the two of them. I'll give it to Becky, he was attractive. He looked a little awkward, prompting me to look over at Niall to grab some of his clothes for him, figuring they were about the same size in clothing. Niall left the room, my eyebrow raised as I felt the tension between the two of them as Becky turned to make a cup of tea.

"Tea?" she asks quietly as I sit on the bar stool in the kitchen, watching the awkward exchanges between them. This was making me cringe more than ever, meaning I had to step in soon before somebody hurt themselves. Luckily, Niall walked in as Becky switched on the kettle, saving me from any more awkwardness. Niall handed him the clothes with a smile, coming over to me to stand beside me.