Chapter fifteen

"We really need to go" I whisper, playing with the hair on the back of Niall's neck, his lips ghosting over my own as I bite my lip softly. A low groan left his lips as he pushed how own lips against mine, slowly running his tongue over my lower lip as I allow him the access he was begging for. He had ignored my statement, simply grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. "Niall" I whisper softly as he groaned quietly to himself, gripping my hips. I whimper softly as his lips move, pressing ghostly kisses to my neck as I close my eyes. His teeth nipped gently to which I groaned, moving my neck away from his lips.

"You just look so, so good... do we have to go?" He says softly as I nod, bending down to grab my handbag from the floor beside me. His eyes scanned my body, taking in every inch of me as his lower lip fell between his teeth with a small whimper. He groaned when I nodded, reaching into his trousers to rearrange the issue that had risen. "You better make up for this later" he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"You need to go first, it'll look strange if we leave here at the same time" I say softly as he nods softly, pressing one last gentle kiss to my lips before climbing into the black Range Rover. He rolled down the window, pressing one final kiss to my lips before driving away from the building.

I smile softly, touching my lips gently before fixing my dress he had hitched up slightly, still feeling the gentle touches of his fingers on my skin despite him not being there anymore. I slip into my Audi, turning on my music and reading the message from Niall. 'You owe me now;)' he sent, causing a quiet giggle to leave my lips as I turned on my car, beginning to leave the apartment complex to head for the large glass office building. Becky had told me to be there early, which I was going to be. Just now not as early as she wanted me to be...

~~~~~~~

"How's Ariella doing at pre-school?" Becky smiles as I nod slowly, grinning at the thought of my daughter. My absolute world. She had been doing so well, with Grace telling me how wonderful she was.

"She's doing really well" I say softly, looking at where I was walking. "I've been told she's smart, she's polite and she's a really kind girl" I boast, feeling amazing that I was able to share my proud mummy moment with somebody who really cared. I smile happily, looking down at my shoes before looking back up. Myself and Becky were now walking through the office hallway, feeling eyes on us. Becky was the CEO of the company, and I was now one of their biggest employees in the modelling sector of the company. I look over at Becky, admiring how pastel pink lace bodysuit and her pastel pink co-odd suit and jacket. She looked powerful. She looked like a boss.

"That's amazing Soph, you should be so proud" she says softly with a smile as I nod, fixing my dress. I had opted for a low cut tweed material blazer dress. It sat at high thigh and showed my cleavage, which I had teamed with a pair of high leg black boots. I smirk softly, arriving at the office door with Becky, sliding in behind her. I took my seat to the right of Niall since I was just somebody else in this room since Becky had her assistant to her left, having Niall on the other side. "So Niall" she starts as he nods with a smile. "How can we help you today?" She smiles, opening her notebook and sliding it to her assistant with a pen.

"Well," he starts with a smile, "you guys did my last photo shoot for my last single and it all went so well, I was hoping you could do the next for me" he smiles with a nod as Becky smiles back.

"That's doable" she says softly with a small nod. "So, tell me more about this song, what's the meaning behind it? That way we can think about the image" she says softly as Niall nods, placing a hand on my thigh as I jump slightly, trying to play it off.

"Well I-uh, I met a girl in a bar, we went back to her place and hooked up and we've been chatting for a while" he nods, sliding his hand higher up my thigh as I smile softly at my phone, replying to Louis' message. I discreetly bite my lip, feeling Niall's hand slowly moving higher and higher up my thigh as I look down at it, seeing it slowly disappear underneath my dress to rest near my hip.

"Oh Niall!" Becky smirks as she leans her head on her hand, "tell me more? You never told me this!" She smiles softly as he nods with a smile.

"Well, we've been chatting for a couple of months, it's all going well I must say" he smiles softly as I close my eyes briefly when I feel his fingers run over my most needed area, before disappearing again.

"So, are you going to ask her out?" Becky nods, smirking at him as he shrugs softly. The answer I heard from his lips was not what I planned, and is definitely not something I thought I was going to hear.

"When the time is right" he shrugs, placing his hand lightly on my knee, squeezing it slightly.

~~~~~~~

"Fuck" he groans, slipping his hands down to undo his trousers as I sit on the desk in the office I now had for myself for when I needed it. He steps closer, placing a hand in my hair and the other on my hip as his body presses to mine. "You owe me, so I'm taking it now" he whispers deeply in my ear, his accent thick as I groan softly, pulling my head to the side as he smirks, pressing kisses down my neck as he hums. "You wore that to work me up didn't you?" He smirks as I shrug, sliding off of the desk and falling to my knees in front of him. I slid his trousers down his legs with his boxers, smirking at the now all too familiar length before me as I took it into my mouth, giggling softly. "Shit" he groans softly as I look up at him, looking through my lashes.

A few minutes later and I was stood up, a smirk on his lips as he looks between the window and the desk. "What are you going to do?" I whisper softly as he smirks softly, pressing his lips to mine and sliding his hands over my hips.

"I," he starts, taking his length into his hand with a smirk, making sure it was still up. "I am going to bend you over that desk, and give you such a good time you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he grumbles in my ear as I moan softly at the thought of it. "I'm going to make you feel so beautiful and loved that you never forget me" he says softer, almost like he didn't want me to hear. His hands gripped my hips, spinning me around and bending me over the table with one leg lifted onto the top of the desk to give him more access. I bite my lip, looking behind me as I feel him lift my dress over my ass, groaning to himself at my white lace underwear.

I whimper softly, feeling him slide in, a groan leaving my lips as he began to move. "Niall" I moan out, enjoying every single moment of this. Something about this felt different than it ever did when I was with Harry. Maybe it was the way he told me I was beautiful every single time we were intimate and how with every single thrust I felt a sense of heaven radiate over my body. "Niall" I call out as he groans, whimpering to himself as he finishes, sliding out and slipping up his jeans.

"That princess, is what happens when you leave me hanging before we go out" he says softly, turning me around and standing between my legs. His accent was still thick from the lust he had just felt. "You okay?" He asks softly, rubbing my legs gently as I nod, sitting on the desk and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Mhm" I mutter, "my legs hurt now" I whisper softly as he chuckles gently, kissing my head softly with a smile, clearly proud of his work.

"I told you so didn't I?" He smirks softly as I shake my head, weakly hitting his side as he smirks. "Come on, let's get you home now" he says softly as I nod, jumping off the desk with a gentle kiss to his lips. I gather my belongings, heading out to my car as my phone rings.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I say softly as Niall smiles waving goodbye without a kiss goodbye because of the paparazzi now beginning to build around the building. I climb into the car, looking at the message from Becky which simply stated 'I know what's going on, why didn't you tell me?xx'. Confusion ran over my face as my eyes widened. I quickly replied, asking what she meant as I sigh softly when she didn't reply instantly. I looked at the missed call next, seeing it was from Louis. I furrow my eyebrows, calling him back as I hear him sigh into the phone. "Louis, what's up?" I ask softly as I look at my phone when a message comes through.

"I need your help" Louis says softly making my heart beat faster, unsure of what he needed help with.