Chapter fifty-five

"Louis get off me!" I yell, trying to throw the Doncaster man off of my arm as he pulled me back. "You're not having that room!" I shout, pulling my arm free and running down the hallway of the villa we were staying in whilst in California. We were attending Coachella, thanks to our jobs - yet another perk. Louis had decided though that he needed the largest room in this building to himself though. Fat chance of that Tommo. "You do not need a room with a king sized bed Louis, there's one of you!" I groan, trying to push him out of the door frame where he stood beside me. We were like children, despite him being older than me.

He groans, pushing back as I huff at him. "I do need it if our plan goes ahead" he whines as I manage to squeeze past him into the large room, cheering to myself. I raise my eyebrow when I hear a new room enter the room, squeezing past a stropping Louis.

"Plan? What plan?" Becky asks, raising her eyebrow at the two of us sticking our tongues out at each other. She was confused, but also amused at the two fully grown children before her.

I look at Louis who shook his head quickly as I smirk. "Louis' hoping to get lucky" I say slowly as he slaps his forehead with his hand, turning to walk away. Becky looked back at him, nodding slowly, taking in what I had said.

"Well, if you two can't make up your minds then I'll have this bed" she shrugs as I raise my eyebrow. I let my body fall onto the bed like a starfish, listing up to look at her with a smirk.

"Beck, babe, you're single... why would you need a bed this big?" I laugh softly as she rolls her eyes, walking out of the room throwing the middle finger behind her.

"No need to rub it in dickhead" she shouts as Louis raises his eyebrow.

"Wait she's- she's single?" Louis mumbles, "But what about Conor?" he continues. I look at him with a smile on my lips.

"Yes Louis she's single, she never actually dated him" I shrug. "They were just a fling... they just got bored in the end" I shrug, beginning to unpack my suitcase as Niall walks in, smirking softly at me. His eyebrows raising as he looks into my eyes with the look I was all too familiar with. "Okay Louis, go and get your girl... thank you for the room... okay thank you and goodbye" I mumble, pushing him out of the doorway with a small laugh, locking it behind him. A giggle leaving my lips as I get lifted over the Irishman's shoulder, his feet running down the hallway to the minivan holding our luggage.

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I have my own room" Becky cheers as I walk past the door with a slight hiss at her comment. I place the large suitcase in front of me before giving her a wide grin. I hadn't quite told her that bit and I didn't know how it would go down.

"Yeah uh- no you don't" I grin widely to try and soften the blow. "Niall's friend is coming so we need the extra room for him" I say softly, leaning on the large case before me. I see Louis walk down the corridor, walking into the doorway of the second biggest room as his eyes lock with Becky. I had never seen Becky move as fast as she did at this moment. Both her and Louis dashed for the bed, ending up tangled on top of the sheets.

"Becky piss off... this is my room" he mumbles as she shakes her head, using her feet to try and push him off of the bed.

"More chance of you getting into heaven Tommo!" she shouts, whining as she managed to push him off of the bed. "Why did you not book a four bed villa then Soph if Niall's friend is coming... this is ridiculous, i'm not sharing with him" she snaps.

I hold my hands up in defence, laughing softly. "I tried... I could only get this one" I grumble. I look at Louis as he smirks to himself.

"I told you I was sleeping in here" he smirks, plopping back down on the bed. Becky quickly pushed him back off, storming down the hallway behind me and into my bedroom. She found me stood behind Niall, peering out from under his arm as he raises his eyebrows.