Chapter sixteen

"Bye baby" I smile softly, hugging the small child before me goodbye. "I'll get you on Monday yeah?" I say softly as she nods, pressing a kiss to my lips  before she ran away with a smile and a wave goodbye. I saw her picked up by Anne and taken into the kitchen. I stand up, sliding my handbag over my shoulder as a hand grabs onto my right wrist causing me to turn around and look into the pair of green eyes looking down at me. I said nothing but simply raised my eyebrows.

"Soph listen" Harry says softly as I shake my head softly with a smile. His eyes were unreadable as I look up at him, genuinely happy for what has felt like forever. "I am really-" he starts as I cut him off.

"Harry in the nicest way, I really don't want to hear it... I'm happy now, you have your girlfriend and I wish you all of the best," I nod with a smile as he sighs softly with a small smile himself. "We fell out of love, well, you more than I ever had but it wasn't working so I will see you when we're picking up or dropping off Ariella or events and things but for now Harry, you live your life, I'll live mine" I say softly as he lets go of my wrist.

He nods slowly as I turn around, heading to my car with a slight flick of my hair. I slid into the car, running my hands over my thighs that were bare since I was wearing a white strappy bodycon dress with black polka dots covering it. My arms were covered by a brown denim jacket and a pair of white vans on my feet, leaving me feeling good about myself for a change. I turn on the engine, speeding away from Harry's house with my music playing, my secret confidence playlist which currently played Demi Lovato's 'Sorry Not Sorry'. I smile softly, pressing the dial button on my car, hearing the familiar accent come through the phone. "Hey love" I hear spoken throughout the car as I drive down the familiar London streets.

"Hey Lou, are we still good for this afternoon?" I smile softly as I hear the smile on his face.

"Course love, wouldn't miss it" He says softly, my lower lip between my teeth as I smile softly to myself, continuing to talk to the Doncaster lad.

~~~~~~~

I sip my mug of coffee, laying my right leg over my left as I sit on the black leather sofa with a small sigh. Niall had promised we wouldn't be here long so we could head back to mine for some time together to watch a film and now it was lunchtime. I was due to meet Louis at two o'clock so I needed to spend some time with Niall before I left, otherwise this really was a wasted day.

Niall's body span on the spinning chair, winking when he made eye contact with me without his band noticing anything. I giggle silently, sipping at my drink again without saying a word as I shake my head slightly, looking down at my phone. We had been listening to his new song 'Slow Hands' which he had been recording, making my body feel a certain way knowing he had written it about our experiences over the last few months.

I lift my head, hearing everybody say goodbye leaving nobody but me and Niall as I smile softly and stand up quietly. I slowly walk over to Niall who had his back to me, his head low as he look at the paper before him which was clearly notes for his album. I slide my arms over his shoulders, letting my hands rest on his chest as he smiles softly, looking at his paperwork. I gently press a kiss to his cheek, smiling softly at him as he removed my arms. I furrowed my eyebrows as he sighs, thinking I had done something wrong. "Lock the door" he mumbled as I nodded slowly, making my way over to the door and locking it before turning around to find him watching me. "Come here" he muttered as I slowly walked over confused.

A smile crept onto my lips when his hands gently rubbed my hips, leaning his head against my stomach as I rub his head gently. Time like this I adored, when all he wanted was a little attention and affection. I lean down to press a kiss to his hair, inhaling the scent of banana with a small smile on my lips. His head lifted, looking up into my eyes as I caress his cheek gently, feeling his head lean into my hand with a smile. "Give me a spin" He mumbles as I nod, spinning slightly as he smiles, slowly letting it turn into a smirk. "Bit short isn't it?" he smirks as I shake my head softly. I groan softly when suddenly my body is bent over the mixing table with my dress hitched over my ass. "Did you say no to me?" he states as I shake my head quickly.

A moan left my lips when his hand made contact with my ass, a smirk on his lips as he questioned me once again to receive the same answer. I whimper softly, but one of pleasure as he repeated the action, following this with his hand sliding in between my legs as I gasp, feeling his fingers running up and down my core. I groan softly when he removes his hands, slipping my underwear to the side and sliding inside causing a whimper to leave my lips. "Shit" I hiss with a moan as he groans, sliding in and out of my body.

"You've driven me mad in that dress" He groans, gripping my hips in his large hands as he continues to move, keeping up a steady rhythm. "You're so fucking beautiful" he mumbles, whimpering at the contact between us as he continued to move, feeling like he would be there a while.

~~~~~~~

"Didn't think you were gonna show love" Louis smiles, pulling me in for a hug as I arrive at the cafe, running a hand through my hair and pulling my dress down slightly. "Can I get you anything?" He says softly as we arrive at the till, Louis ordering an extra hot soya cappuccino, myself opting for a soya caramel latte, thanking him as we sit at a table in front of us.

"So, you needed my help?" I question as he nods, unlocking his phone to find something in his notes. All of the boys notes on their phones had always been filled with songs ideas and ideas for backgrounds to songs, but now it was insane how full they were.

"It's kind of embarrassing but, can you see what you think of this song?" he says softly as I nod, furrowing my eyebrows expressing how I was no expert with songs. "This is why, you're coming from almost like a fans point of view" he says softly as I nod, understanding where he was coming from. I nod slowly, reading through the words.

"Louis this song is amazing, but who are you missing so badly?" I ask softly, sipping my coffee with furrowed eyebrows as he looks down at his hands, scratching at a small mark of pen on his left index finger. "Louis..." I say softly as he sighs and continues to scratch at his finger as I reach over and put my hand on his to stop him before it began to hurt.

"It's silly" he says softly as I shake my head, encouraging him to continue as he sighs. "Shit," he mumbles throwing his hands in the air, "It's about Becky" he mumbles as my eyes widen.

"But-" I start as he continues causing me to sigh softly that I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Soph, I'm in love with her and I have no idea what to do" he mumbles quietly. I sigh softly, rubbing my forehead as he looks at his mug in front of him. "She's with Taylor and I don't know if I should release this song and I don't know if I should tell her that we-" he rambles before stopping with wide eyes.

"You what..." I say slowly as he shakes his head dismissing it. "Louis William Tomlinson" I warn as he groans loudly.

"Fuck it," he mumbles, running his hands in his hair, tugging it as he looks at the sky. "We slept together, that's why we were arguing at the hospital, that's why you saw her leave my room and everything" he sighs as I shake my head, watching him.

"Oh Lou..." I say quietly as he sighs softly and looks at me pleadingly.

"As one of my greatest friends Soph, you're always so honest with me, well now I need you to be and to help me..." he says quietly. "What do I do?" he whispers, almost inaudibly.