Chapter fourty-two

"So while you're fooling around with lover boy this weekend, I'll be at home, curled in bed and not being able to move" Becky sighs, a hint of teasing in her voice as she walks through the front door of her house. I on the other hand was walking out of mine with my new security guard beside me. Niall had hired him to keep me and Ariella safe after the incident.

I laugh softly at her statement, slipping my keys out of my pocket and unlocking my car. Becky's voice suddenly appeared out of the speakers in the car from the Bluetooth connection. A smile on my face at my best friends rambling voice. "Where are you even going Soph, surely you don't want to go anywhere after what happened?" She questions when she hears my car door shut.

I turn on the ignition before taking my opportunity to speak when she stopped talking. "I'm just going to pick him up from the airport" I say softly, giving a thumbs up to the black car behind me with my security inside, telling him I was moving and ready to head off. I put the car into drive, rolling towards my front gates.

"Can't he get a taxi or have his security pick him up?" She questions as I sigh softly in response.

"Basil is with him, plus I've missed him Beck" I hum with a sheepish smile, wincing at the squeal from her lips at my response. "Tell Louis I'm having words if he isn't gentle with you and doesn't look after you" I smirk as I hear a laugh in the background.

"You have my word woman" he smirks as I pull onto the motorway.

"Thanks boyo... go on Beck, to bed with you" I smirk as she laughs, staring her goodbyes to me as I hang up the call, checking the time.

~~~~~~

"One hot chocolate, one plate of butter and jam toast and one packet of cookies" Louis smiles, placing the tray on the bed in front of Becky with a smile. "I've got a bundle of films, I've connected the sky box to the telly and I'm going to be your servant until your better" Louis grins as he smiles softly at her.

"You're the best" Becky smiles, taking a bite of the toast with a smile, humming at the taste of it. "Thank you for looking after me Lou" Becky hums, swallowing the toast that was in her mouth, "I really owe you" she says softly, a yawn escaping her lips as she stretches her arms up above her. Her face contorted in a small amount of pain as her abdomen stretched too, causing some pain from her battle scars.

"It's the least I can do after the pain you've been in" he smiles, grabbing the cushions behind her and making them more comfortable. "Why don't you have a rest? I can come back up later when you're not so sleepy" he teases as she smiles, nodding and laying her tired body down.

Louis turned and began walking to the wooden door after placing the tray on the floor beside the bed. His head turned when he heard the tired voice of Becky though, smiling at her statement. "Stay" she says sleepily, "I need a cuddle" she whispers.

Louis complied, nodding as he lifted the covers and crawled in behind her, laying with his head propped up by his hand. His fingers ran through her brunette hair as he hums a song quietly. Never did he think he would be led like this with somebody he had loved for such a long time. Now he just needed to bite the bullet and express his feelings.

Becky sighed lightly, closing her eyes as the feeling of Louis' hands in her hair began to settle sleep over her body. She smiled lazily, with her breathing slowing as she fell into a deep sleep moments later. Her body calm and a smile on her lips. Louis smiles, leaning forward to press a delicate kiss to her hair, chuckling at the scent of apple from her shampoo. A scent he had grown used to and loved so much.

~~~~~~~

I smile widely as the doors of the arrivals opened at the airport. My eyes scanning the large amount of people pouring through them with my nude nail between my teeth, feeling my heart pounding. Luckily I hadn't been spotted here yet but I knew that would change when people caught wind of Niall arriving back in London. He was coming back for a couple of days since he was on a small break in dates on his European leg of the tour.

My eyes glistened as I spotted the bright blue eyes of my boyfriend coming through the gate. His smile widened as he shifted his bag up his shoulder, heading slowly towards me. A gentle kiss was pressed to my head as his arm slid over my shoulders, heading out of the doors with me. Basil followed behind with the trolley of Nialls case, heading towards the security car outside. I unlock my car, slipping in with Niall and heading back to the house, both of our hearts pounding at being back together.

The drive home was quiet except for the faint sound of the radio and the rain now beating down on the windscreen making it hard to see where I was driving. We eventually pull into the gates, causing Niall to smile widely at the sight of his own home again.

I groan, opening the door of my car and stepping out in the rain, instantly becoming drenched through as I head to the boot. I open the door, placing my hand on Nialls case to grab it out as he chuckles, placing his hand beside mine. "I've got it darlin', you go and open the door" he whispers, sending a shiver down my spine.

I giggle, running to the front door and opening it as a Niall follows behind, a groan leaving his lips as he steps inside, realising how wet he now was. His bags were placed down and his eyes latched to mine, stood in front of him in the hallway. My lower lip fell between my teeth as my eyes ran over his body, taking in his now see through white T-shirt that cling to every muscle on his body, his soaking jeans and the way his hair was now flat against his forehead in a fashion that always made my knees weak.

"Fuck it" he mumbles, moving forward to press my body to the wall behind me, his lips pressing harshly against my own. His right hand pressed against the white wall behind my head while his left pulled my hips close to his. "Jump" he mutters against my lips, moving his hands to the backs of my thighs as I do as he asked, jumping into his arms with my legs around his waist.

His body moved through the house, ending up in the bathroom with a smirk on his lips. He put me down, turning the shower on as steam filled the room. I slip off my clothes, turning round to see his peeling off the white T-shirt that had made me feel so weak. I step into the shower, letting the warm water run down my body as my hands run through my wet hair. Both of us had goosebumps from being so cold to now being in warm water.

My hands lifted to his hair, pulling his body close to mine again. "I've missed you so much" he whispers, moving his lips to pepper kisses down my neck and across my shoulder. A whimper leaves my lips as his hand grips my ass, smirking before spinning me around. His hand fell to my hair as I'm leant forward to press my cheek against the cold tiled wall. A groan leaves his lip as our bodies connect, moving in a perfect rhythm.

My hand lifts, pressing to the glass shower door, leaving a hand print against the steamy glass like a scene from titanic. The sounds in the room bouncing off of the wall, both of us warming up significantly. My heart pounding from the intimacy and the way his words made my heart rate speed up.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he groans, tugging my hair slightly, making me feel a way nobody else ever had. I whimper out, groaning at the feeling of his body linked with mine making us one. "Have you missed me?" He groans, my head nodding slowly whilst filled with a large amount of pleasure.

"Ni" I whimper, feeling his body speed up, signifying that he was getting closer. Moments later and I found myself stood in front of him with weak legs and his eyes looking deep into mine as I blink slowly.

"Those eyes... so bright and beautiful" he whispers as I blush, looking down. "I've missed getting lost in them" he continues, lifting my chin to look at him. "I love you, more than I've ever loved somebody before" he whispers, sticking to the romantic mood in the room.

"I love you too Ni, more than ever" I whisper back, lightly pressing my lips to his. Times like this I knew I'd found my soulmate, and nothing was going to come between my relationship this time.