Chapter fourty-one

"So I ended up with a ruptured appendix, that's why I've been so poorly" Becky sighs through the phone with a hiss of pain as she moves. I could hear the nurses talking in the background as she sips her drink she had been allowed to have.

I hum in response, placing Ariella's sandwich in front of her at the table. "I'm glad you're feeling better Beck, something wasn't right... heck I thought you we're pregnant" I laugh as she laughs softly, not wanting to hurt herself. Louis wondered through the door at this point, with a large get well soon balloon in his hand, a teddy in his other arm and a bag of gifts as she laughs softly. A groan left his lips when he dropped them, hugging as he flopped in the chair beside her. He had come to look after her and give her a lift home from the hospital when she could leave later.

"So I had surgery to remove it and now I'm led in the bed hurting and-" she starts as I hear a loud noise outside my house. I furrow my eyebrows, peering out of the window as I hear a loud bang on one of the doors. My eyebrows raise when I see a large group of girls running towards the house through the gates that had been forced open.

"Becky I need to go, somebody is at my house" I say quickly as she laughs softly, a smirking expression clear from the way her voice sounded in her reply.

"I know about you and Niall now Soph" she chuckles as I shake my head, peering back out of the window.

"No Becky I really need to go" I whisper, "I'll call you later". Seconds later I had hung up the phone and locked all of the doors and windows. "Ariella baby stay here" I say quickly as she looks confused. I look out of the window discreetly to see the group forming around the front door. Somebody was also walking around the building, trying all of the doors and windows to open them. This was the most terrifying thing ever.

~~~~~~~

"Hello, it's Basil, Niall's currently on stage, can I give him a message or get you to call you back after?" Basil, Niall's security guard asked as I whimper into the phone.

"Basil! It's Soph! Niall's girlfriend... I need to speak to him, it's urgent" I sob as he mumbles about the fact he couldn't disrupt Niall as he was performing. I could hear his melodic voice in the background as I begin to cry again. "Basil, please... the house it's- I'm being mobbed" I whimper as he hushes me before disappearing the grab Niall from the stage.

"Darlin', Basil just told me... I'm on my way to get changed now and then I'll be home in the next hour darlin', are the police on their way?" He asks, sighing when he heard Ariella crying. "Is that Ari?" He asks as I whimper in response.

"Shh baby, it's okay" I say quietly before whispering to Niall. "They're on their way now... yeah that's Ariella" I whisper as he sighs, sliding his shirt over his head. My head lifts at the sound of the sirens outside and the front door banging with the sound of a police man shouting at the door. "Ni, the policeman is here... I need to go" I whisper as he agrees, telling me just how much he loved me.

I open the door to reveal the policeman, holding his security vest with his radio sounding on his chest. "Miss, you called about a mobbing?" He asks as I nod, wiping my doors and allowing him inside. I offer him a drink as he shakes his head, shaking his head and sitting on the sofa with me. Ariella whimpered at the sight, running to me for a cuddle. He grabbed his notebook and pen, asking multiple questions about the occurrence.

~~~~~~~

"Soph?" I hear called through the door in a thick Irish accent. One that sounded like they had been running. The voice stopped as I looked up at the doorway, to see Niall stood with a sad expression on his face. On the sofa sat his girlfriend and her daughter, curled up and looking petrified.