Chapter fourty-six

"So then we went to Central Park and spend the afternoon walking around there" I grin, leaning on the window to look at the view before me. "I can't believe it's the last day" I say softly, holding the phone in my left hand as I sigh happily. Niall was asleep in bed, with his arm across where I should be led.

Becky smiles, leaning on the worktop in her kitchen as she nods. "Sounds like you're having fun! Have you heard from Harry?" Becky asks slowly as I raise my eyebrow, shaking my head.

"No... what's he done now?" I laugh as Becky laughs awkwardly. Her hand ran through her hair as she looked away from the camera.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and wincing at her words. "He's going on a date..." she trails off as my eyes widen.

"Already?" I shout, slapping my forehead with my hand. "That boys only just come out of a relationship... he needs counselling I swear" I groan, stepping back and rubbing my head.

"I'm just assuming Soph!" Becky states, holding her hands up in defence as I shake my head at her. "He had a suit on and looked really nervous" she mumbles as I sigh softly, squeezing my temples.

"What's going on?" I hear mumbled, feeling a pair of arms around my waist and a head buried in my neck as I chuckle softly, scratching his head lightly with my nails. "You woke me up" he grumbles, pulling my body close to his.

"You two are adorable!" Becky grins, her eyes glistening through the screen of my phone. "Can I have what you have?" She whines, looking at the door as it opens just off camera. An audible sound of wind was heard as Becky rolls her eyes. "While you're off being all romantic and loving, look what I'm stuck with" she groans as I laugh softly, pressing a kiss to Niall's head.

"You'll find someone!" I smile, raising my eyebrows as a smaller voice is heard.

"Nini!" I hear cheered and the phone is taken from Becky's hands, with Ariella running to sit on the sofa. Niall chuckles, kissing my head before taking the phone and sitting on the bed with it.

A smile formed on his lips as he looks at the screen, running a hand through his messy hair. "Hey squirt" he smiles, waving to her as she giggles. "You okay?" He asks, looking at the phone as she nods with a grin.

"Yeah, miss you though nini" she mumbles as I feel my heart melt. I flop down on the bed beside Niall, coughing lightly with a raised eyebrow.

"What about me missy?" I question as she giggles, looking away from the camera to Becky. She nods at her before looking back at the phone.

"Can you come home?" She whines, "uncle Louis smells" she whispers in the camera causing Niall to burst out laughing. I laugh softly before standing up and pointing to the bathroom with a smirk. Niall nods before looking at the camera.

"Squirt we need to go, we need to get ready to go and see this show" Niall says softly as Ariella pouts. "But, we'll be home soon" he smiles as she cheers.

"Fine... bye mommy! Bye Nini! I love you!" She grins as we both wave goodbye, expressing our love too. Niall ends the call, throwing the phone down before chasing me into the bathroom with a smirk on his lips.

~~~~~~~

"Come on! Frozen will be fun!" I whine, holding my hand out to Niall as he groans, folding his arms with a sigh. "I'll make it up to you" I tease, touching his chest lightly as he raises his eyebrows.

"I thought this morning was good enough, but okay" he smirks, taking my hand and walking inside with me, swinging our arms. I smile widely, grabbing our tickets and heading for the seats in the theatre. I sit down, slipping off my leather jacket. I place it over my seat, sitting beside Niall and flicking through the programme.

"I can't wait! I've heard so much about this!" I grin, wiggling excitedly as Niall chuckles, placing his hand on my knee to try and stop me bouncing it so much.

"Calm down" he laughs softly, sliding his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to his side. His lips pressed to my temple, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. "I love you so much, it's unbelievable" he whispers, pressing another kiss to my temple as I grin happily at him.

We sat watching the show, with Nialls arm wrapped tightly around my shoulder. He didn't move it the entire time, just pulling me closer now and then. Throughout the whole thing I could hear his voice, quietly mumbling along to the words of the songs, chuckling to himself at the adult style jokes throughout.

I raise my eyebrow once it had finished, sliding my coat over my arms and moving my hair over one shoulder. "For somebody so reluctant to come, you seemed very into it" I tease, smirking at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Shh, I don't want people to know that I know the words" he whines as I laugh softly, standing on my tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips, smiling up at him. "It'll make me look less manly" he huffs, folding his arms, ignoring my actions.

I place my hands lightly on his chest, looking up into his eyes with a smile. "You'll always be manly to me" I say softly as he rolls his eyes, blushing as he begins to walk with me. A smile was clear on his features as he walked, sliding his hands into his pocket.

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we're going home" I say quietly, looking out of the window of the plane as it glides gracefully through the dark sky. Today had been our final day and now we were on our way home. My eyes focused on the land moving slowly below us, touching the window lightly as I rest my head against the wall.

"I can't believe I was always your favourite" Niall mumbles, smirking softly as I nod slowly, not clicking onto what he said. He sat waiting for it to sink in, chuckling as I turn around suddenly and look at him with wide eyes.

"What did you say?" I mumble, keeping my voice quiet as he laughs quietly to himself. His eyes closed as he laughs, running a hand through his hair.

He calms himself, reaching his hand to twirl a piece of hair around his finger with a smile. "I was always your favourite in the band when you were just a fan, I can't believe it" he laughs softly again as I bury my face in my hands.

By now I was blushing heavily. "How did you find that out?" I whine, "that's so embarrassing" I grumble. My eyes peered through my hands as he takes them gently into his own.

"Harry" was all he said as I groan loudly. "Come on, it's cute though" he smiles softly as I shake my head slowly.

"It's strange, you weren't absolute favourite for so long, then I met Harry, had a romance with him, had a baby and now I'm with you... it's crazy how much my life has changed" I say quietly, holding his hand in mine as we look out of the window.

"So now you have your knight in shining armour?" Niall smirks, squeezing my hand lighting as I shake my head with a smile, biting my lower lip. I turn to look at him, locking my eyes with mine as I notice his full of playfulness but also love and happiness. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Not only have I got that, but I have my soulmate too" I whisper, pulling the blanket up and over us a bit more, proceeding to cuddle him close to me. "Please don't go anywhere, I can't deal with anymore heartbreak" I whisper, closing my eyes tightly. "Ari can't go through this anymore either" I say quietly.

Niall sighed sadly, lifting my chin to look at him. His lips pressed to my forehead as he closed his eyes momentarily. "I wouldn't let two beautiful princesses go anywhere, I've got everything I ever wanted and needed and I'm so far past happy I don't know what to call it" he whispers. "You're my future" he whispers again, pressing his lips lightly to mine, moving them slowly and briefly. My stomach filled with the same butterflies I had when I first met him, a feeling that never died down.

Holy shit I loved him.