Chapter fifty-four

"Louis I'm not doing that now... you know I'm at work" Becky mumbled as she walked past some of her staff, smiling politely at them before dipping into her office. She slammed the door shut, groaning when she stood by the window while the Doncaster voice rumbled through her phone speaker. He had been asking her to come home so they could work out their issues properly but Becky had a lot of work to do, since her assistant was away on vacation.

Louis had been moody since she had said no, only putting more stress on Becky's shoulders."I just don't get why, you're the CEO" he had mumbled down the phone, only causing Becky to her eyes at the comment. He really thought that being the founder and CEO of a company meant that she could just up and leave the building whenever she felt like it, which was far from the truth.

"I cannot just up and leave the building Louis, we can do all this shit when I get home" she mumbled, groaning when she couldn't find the paperwork she needed. "Look Louis, I need to go, I'm so busy and I can't do this right now" she sighs, "I'll talk to you later" she mumbles, hanging up the phone without hearing his goodbye. A grin spread across her lips as she found the paperwork, slipping it into her bag before jogging down the corridor as best as she could to find the meeting room, where her latest client was sat.

"Sorry about that, I'm here now" she smiles, sitting down in the large chair at the head of the table. "So, this is the way this works..." she starts, not hearing the sound of her phone in her bag, relentlessly ringing. The man who loved her so much trying his hardest to win her heart back, but not being able to do it so easily.

~~~~~~~

Becky walked through the front door, dropping her keys in the bowl beside her before slipping off her jacket and hanging it up. She ran her hands down her grey cigarette styles trousers as she walked into the kitchen to make a cup of tea, ready to put her feet up after her day. As she rolled up her sleeves of her long sleeved white top she noticed the most unexpected thing on the worktop.

A piece of paper was laid there with words scrawled in rough handwriting she knew all too well. 'In the drawer below you is a nerf gun... loser makes dinner tonight' followed by his signature smiley face with the cross eyes. Becky's eyebrow rose, looking in the drawer to sure enough find the blue and white gun she was forever putting back in Louis' room after he tried to shoot tin cans off of the counter. She held it in her hands, looking around the room to see nobody, at least nobody clearly. She heard the sound of thudding footsteps down the hallway so she ran to hide behind the sofa, sitting on the floor with a smirk.

Louis always had crazy ways of apologising, this being the most ridiculous and fun. He wasn't the type to say a simple 'i'm sorry' and get over it. He had to be different. He had to be unique.

Becky lifted her head when she heard the same footsteps moving slowly down the corridor, stopping at what she assumed was the spot by the television. She peered her head around the side of the chair, smirking as she saw him looking around the room. She took her chance sending the foam bullet out of the gun, hitting his thigh. Louis' head whipped around, seeing nobody there.

Giggles were held back from Becky as she sat behind the chair again, knowing she was now one-nil up on the Doncaster man. "Becky..." Louis mumbled, walking slowly around the room. He walked to the chair, causing Becky's breathing to hitch in her throat. He jumped over the side of the chair, seeing nobody there. His eyebrows raised as he stood up again, running around all of the chairs to see nobody there. Where had she gone?

Her head lifted from the cupboard in the hallway when she heard Louis' footsteps coming down the hallway. She had one bullet left, and if she scored this one she had won the battle and Louis had to make dinner. She watched him walk past, jumping out of the cupboard and shooting the bullet to hit him in the back of the head. She cheered loudly, dancing around as Louis groaned, throwing the gun on the floor. "Not fair" he mumbles, folding his arms over his chest as he walks towards her with a pout.

Becky smirked, poking his chest lightly. "You're on dinner" she smirks, looking up at him as he rolls his eyes at her. He nodded, not moving his eyes from her face now. He swallowed slightly, running his tongue over his lower lip. He could see the heat rising on her cheeks from the tension in the building when they were trying to find each other. He could see her heart beating from the way her top slightly moved on her chest. His eyes stared into hers, smiling softly to himself as he scratched the back of his neck, feeling his breathing begin to get stuck. "Beck I-" he starts as she shakes her head.

"No Louis I'm sorry..." she says softly, looking up into his eyes. "I was horrible to you earlier, you didn't deserve it when you were trying to make us work" she says quietly as he nods slowly. His face had inched a little closer to hers, letting his breath gently graze over her plump lips. His eyes closed lightly before he heard the sound of Becky clearing her throat. "I uh- my tea's going to get cold" she says softly.

She turned on her heel, walking away from him as her heart was pounding on in her chest, the feeling of what if stuck firmly inside of her mind. What if she'd have let that happen, what would they be doing right now if she hadn't cowered away.

~~~~~~~

"Niall" I laugh softly, feeling his lips press to my neck lightly as we stand at the bottom of Becky and Louis' apartment block. His hands were on my hips as I felt my skirt being hitched up a little. "Niall come on babe" I sigh softly, turning around to look at him in the eyes. He had been adamant since we had left the house that he wanted my skirt moved away.

He groaned as he pouted his lips, looking down at me. "Come on... quick one in the lift on the way up, bet I can do it" he smirks as I raise my eyebrow at him, shaking my head.

"Niall there is no chance you're going to reach an orgasm by the time we get to their floor" I laugh as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Is that a challenge?" he smirks as I nod slowly, wondering what I was doing. Within minutes the door of the lift had opened. He wasted no time in bending me forwards, sliding my lace panties to the side and undoing the button and zip of his jeans. He didn't even push them down, simply lifting it out of the top and sliding in.

The whimper that left my lips assured him that I enjoyed the feeling of this, with my yellow floral skirt lifted over my hips as his body moved quickly, wasting no time in his actions. I let my eyes look at the screen of floors, biting my lip when we get closer and closer to the right floor, feeling that he wasn't going to make it and now we would both be left sexually frustrated and unsatisfied.

We were one floor away now, my lips parted as he continues his movements, reaching over to press the button for the top floor. I giggle softly as he continues his rhythm, not breaking it once which impressed me. The doors to the top floor opened, to which Niall kept his rhythm when nobody was there, pressing the floor we actually needed again. "Niall we-" I start as I see us one floor away.

The grunt leaving his lips and the now sloppy movements assured me though that he knew and had proven me completely wrong when I told him he wasn't going to do it. I smirk softly as we step out of the lift, my hands fixing my panties and bandeau as the door opens. There stood Becky, raising her eyebrow as she looked between the two of us.

Niall stood there a little out of breath, fixing the button on his trousers as I ran a hand through my slightly messy hair, smiling at her. "Soph..." she warns as I walk past her into her apartment. Louis appeared then raising his eyebrow to Niall.

"Ran up the stairs" I assure, biting back the laugh that was sitting in my throat waiting to appear. I didn't know if she was going to buy that.

"Sex in a lift?" He smirks as Niall who just laughed softly. I turned to look at Becky who's eyes were wide. I giggle softly seeing the wink from Niall as Becky ran after me into the kitchen.

"Soph!" she groans, rubbing her forehead as I look at her raising my eyebrow. "Really?" she mutters as I look at Louis who was looking at Becky.

"So," I start, ignoring her questions about my previous antics. "Have you sorted things out?" I say softly, watching her look at Louis with a soft smile.

"You uh- you could say that" she says softly, the glint in her eye appearing as she looked at him.