Chapter seven

I hum softly as Harry rolls over, his arm laid lazily across my waist with his face buried into my bare back. Soft kisses were pressed to my shoulder blade as he began to wake up, pulling my bare body close to his. A small chuckle left his lips as he felt me roll over in his arms. No words were said as he laid on his back with my head moving to lay on his chest, running my fingers up and down his stomach. His hands played with my hair gently, kissing my head occasionally with a soft sigh. We had spent the night together again last night, but Ariella was here this time. We had told her that mummy and daddy were still friends, so she wasn't confused by her mum and dad who hadn't been together were now spending more time with each other.

Harry groans, hearing the sound of Ariella calling from her bed for me. It was her morning routine, doing it to make sure she was allowed to get up and that she wasn't going to be in trouble if it was too early. "That kid never sleeps in does she" Harry groans with a pout as I climb out of the bed, sliding on his dressing gown with a smile.

"Nope, she takes after me" I smile, throwing some underwear at him. "At least put this on, she'll want to come and see you" I say softly as he huffs, sliding the underwear on his body and grabbing his phone from beside him. I walk out of the room, heading into the young girls bedroom and smiling as she climbs down from the bed. "Did you sleep okay?" I smile as she nods giving me a cuddle and a kiss.

"Can I go and see daddy?" She smiles as I nod, ruffling her hair as she smiles. She ran from the door, running to the bedroom and jumping onto the bed. I hear Harry groans and follow slowly behind, seeing his daughter sat beside him with a grin as he laughs and shakes his head, kissing her cheek with a smile. He looks over, nodding as I mouth the word 'tea' to him, to signal me asking if he required his morning brew. I slowly pad to the kitchen, humming to myself as I rummage through the cupboards to find the mugs and coffee jar.

"That's the wrong cupboard" I hear mumbled into my ear with two arms around my body as I hum softly. One of his arms reaches above me to pen a cupboard that held both items I was looking for. I thank him with a smile as he presses a kiss to my neck, sliding his hands underneath the dressing gown as I shake my head. He groans, folding his arms like a child as he looks at the floor.

"Where's Ari?" I ask as his smile returns at the mention of his daughters name, nudging his head over his shoulder.

"She's gone to play in her room for a little bit before we need to go out" he says, "I told her that I'm taking her to nursery and you're going to look at special dresses with auntie Becky" he smiles as I nod, pouring the hot water into the mugs with a smile.

~~~~~~~

"Are we nearly ready?" I call, walking into Ariellas bedroom where Harry was helping to get her ready for the day. I slid the sliver hooped earring into my ear, doing the back up as my eyes widen. "Harry what is she wearing?" I whisper harshly to him at the small girl stood in a pair of neon green leggings and T-shirt with knee high socks. "She isn't wearing that to nursery" I sigh and rub my forehead.

"She wanted to wear it" he sighs and holds his hands up in defence as I shake my head and smile. "She was so adamant" he pouts as I kneel down beside him

"Harry you can't let her bully you into letting her wear that" I say softly and rub his leg gently. "Baby, come on, get some proper clothes on" I smile as she shakes her head with a pout. Harry's eyes widened knowing she would sometimes have tantrums, something children did anyway, but never quite knowing what to do since he was so gentle. "Quick or daddy's going to have to go to nursery instead!" I smirk as she gasps and giggles, grabbing her cream knitted tights from her drawer with her dress, running over to me with them.

I help her get dressed, packing a change of clothes into her bag and instructing Harry on what to tell them. I grab my handbag as Harry grabs his keys, walking down to the cars together since Becky was picking me up from Harry's. I settle Ariella into her car seat, giving her a kiss goodbye before closing the door. I smile softly, seeing Harry stood beside me with his right arm against the side of the car. "Give me a call when you need picking up later" he says softly as I nod, his head leaning forward to press a gentle kiss to my lips. I smile softly, heading to the gates when Becky texts to tell me that she was here. I wave goodbye, walking through the gate and climbing into the car with her.

"I need all of the details" she states, pulling her car away from the house as I look out of my window seeing Harry pull out of the gates, with no idea what was going on either.

~~~~~~~

"I really like the second one" Beckys soon to be mother-in-law Tina states, folding her arms across her chest as I roll my eyes in Beckys direction. She had done nothing but irritate me this whole time we had been here, putting her opinion everywhere it was most definitely not needed.

"I mean I like the third one" Beckys mum smiles at her daughter, holding her champagne glass in her hand as I sigh seeing mine empty. I adored Beckys mum, she was kind, sweet, gentle, but Tina? No chance was I sitting beside her on the actual day.  My eyes lightened when I see the lady walking past with glasses of champagne again. I reach up quickly and take one, taking a sip with a small smile as Becky turns to me.

"Which one do you like Soph?" She sighs as my eyes widen. Shit. "Honestly" she says slowly as I groan and stand up, walking behind the sofa as everyone's eyes turn to me. Why was this down to me?

"Honestly?" I question as Becky nods, "I'm not a fan of any of them, none of them have made me emotional" I shrug, "and I can tell it's the same for you" I nod as Becky smiles softly.

"Well that's just it!" Tina snaps, throwing her hands into the air as I roll my eyes and smirk at Becky who had to stop herself from laughing. "This is all going to be a disaster! I thought it was the one, I got emotional!" She snaps as I make a face behind her. I really didn't like her.

"She's not getting married for another year" I groan, rolling my eyes as Tina begins mumbling again. I turn off from what she was saying, grabbing my phone when Becky goes to get changed into her own clothes. I press the call button, pressing my phone to my ear, smiling at the familiar voice. "Hey, yeah I'm ready to be saved from this hell" I smile hearing Tina still rambling on. "Okay see you in a minute" I smile and hang up.

"Harry?" I hear softly as I turn my head with a smile to see Becky. I nod as she smiles, touching my shoulder. "Just be careful, I mean we were all betting on when you were going to be engaged to be honest but then when Louis found the ri-" she starts before her eyes go wide. A cough left her lips as she speaks again "when we found out you had split up everyone was really sad because we hadn't bet on you splitting" she smiles softly as I nod again, raising my eyebrows and walking back with her to finish our champagne. Something about her seemed weird now.

A few minutes later I grab my handbag when I see Harry's car pull up outside, saying my farewells to everybody and telling Becky I would call her. I step outside, opening the car door as Harry smiles, leaning over to kiss me softly. "Good time?" He hums as I nod softly, waving goodbye to Becky through the window as she grins, waving goodbye again. "Honestly Soph, I can't wait until you're going to be wearing one of those" he says softly, lifting my hand to kiss it softly as he drives.

My heart fluttered, feeling like a teenager again.