Chapter 4. I Want Too

Jesse's POV

Jordy hits me on the arm. I look at him, "What?" I ask, feeling extremely bored, and he points up. My eyes travel the tan bare legs in front of me, my eyes traveling up her body, and then I look straight up into the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

She has my full attention now; rather, she wants it or not. A deep blush creeps into her cheeks. I look her up and down before I can even stop myself. This party just got interesting as fuck. She is big-chested and has wide hips but still somehow thin. The outfit she is wearing is tight, showing her curves. She has long, wavy black hair and tan skin with sky blue eyes. I lick my lips as my eyes travel her body.

Jordy pushes his leg into mine to snap me out of it. Then my eyes snap over to Lily. Oh, fuck Lily! This must be her cousin Amelia, wasn't it? Damn it all to hell.

Lily clears her throat, and I roll my eyes. She chuckles, "Mia, this is Opie, Jesse, and Jordy. Guys, this is my cousin Mia."

"Hi," Mia says shyly.

"Hi," Opie says.

"Hi," Jordy says.

"Hi," My voice is coming out huskier than usual. Her eyes dance at the sound of my voice. She bites her lip. Fuck me, man. I want to bite her lip. I bet she tastes so good.

"We're leaving," Lily says, smirking at me.

"Bye," I grumble, rolling my eyes. I watch as they walk away back onto the dance floor, and they start dancing. Mia begins to move her hips in a way that makes me wonder what other ways she can move her hips.

"Dude don't even think about it, that has bad idea written all over it," Jordy says, slapping me over the back of the head.

"Since when do I care if it's a bad idea?" I ask him.

"Man, I am serious, you know if you hurt her, Lily is gonna be all over my ass, and yours," Jordy growls. I sigh but nod in agreement. He shakes his head, "I am gonna go roll a joint." He gets off the couch and leaves the living room. My gaze falls back on Mia. After staring at her for several seconds, her gaze locks with mine. I don't even care that she caught me staring. I don't look away.

The way she is dancing is like she doesn't care about anything. It's like she's trying to get even with something or someone. I've got to wonder who pissed her off.

Without even thinking about it, I stand up and walk toward's the beautiful girl. She spins around, and I hold my hand out to her. She smiles and takes it. I spin her around, bringing her back against my chest, gripping her hips. She sways them pushing her ass against me, and I groan.

What the hell is this girl doing to me? I spin her around to face me, my forehead touching hers.

She grinds against me. We move downwards, swaying, and come back up. Our lips are nearly touching. All I can think about is how bad I want to touch her everywhere. My bottom lip brushes against her top lip just as the song comes to an end.

"I have to go to the bathroom," She says nervously.

"There's one between the dining room and kitchen," I tell her.

She makes her way away from me. My body instantly misses hers. Damn, maybe I drank too much. Maybe I haven't drunk enough. I head for the kitchen to grab another drink. Someone's hand catches my arm. I spin around to find a furious Lily. Uh-oh. She is glowering at me like I just killed her dog.

"If you hurt her I'll kill you," She threatens me.

"I was just dancing with her," I say innocently.