Chapter 22. Fourth Of July

Mia's POV

After Jesse's mom leaves for Los Angeles, I decide to go home and make amends with my mom.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I know I should have told you the truth," She says. She bows her head in shame.

"It's okay mom, but just don't try to stop me from seeing him anymore," I tell her sternly.

"I won't. It seems your dad turned out to be a good man."

"As for Jesse, you should cut him some slack. He is the reason I even came back at all."

"Really?" She asks, surprised. I nod. "Okay." She nods. "I just don't want you to repeat my mistakes, honey."

"I'm not you mom, Jesse isn't Bryan," I tell her.

She nods in understanding, I kiss her cheek and head up the stairs. I go into my room, grabbing a change of clothes and showering. When I get out, I quickly dry off and get dressed. I go back to my bedroom.

"Honey, I got called into the hospital for the day." My mom peaks through my door.

"Okay," I tell her.

"See you later?" She asks.

"I got plans with my friends. I'm not sure where we're staying yet," I tell her.

She smiles and nods. My mom leaves for work, and I finish getting ready for the festivities of the fourth of July. I take one last look in the mirror before I head downstairs. As I'm heading down the stairs, I hear a knock. When I throw the door open, Jesse gives me a once over.

"Damn baby girl," He huffs.

I'm wearing a plaid shirt tied up, revealing my belly ring. I've got short shorts and my black cowboy boots.

I smile, "Hi," I breathe.

He is wearing A black muscle shirt. The shirt clings to his muscular chest. He has a black button-up that isn't buttoned with the sleeves rolled up. Also black jeans and boots.

Damn, I have a sexy boyfriend...

"Now how am I suppose to agree to take you anywhere dressed like that," He says darkly. He stalks towards me.

I slowly begin backing away. "W-what do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"I mean, how am I suppose to take you out when all I wanna do now is stay in..." He trails off and licks his lips. I'm sure the shock on my face is funny, but he's not laughing. He throws me over his shoulder, going towards my room.

"Jesse, wait!" I laugh, "What about the parade?"

"This is gonna be way better than any damn parade," He laughs. He throws me down on the bed and begins kissing me everywhere.

I giggle and thrash against him. "Jess, they are all waiting for us," I squeal.

A moan escapes me when his hard cock rubs the area between my legs. His lips find mine again, and he slips his tongue into my mouth. He continues grinding against me.

Just as I start pulling his shirt up, we both hear a knock from the door downstairs. I laugh. "Doesn't look like they're going to let us bow out. You'll just have to wait until later," I smirk.

"Son of a bitch," Jesse grumbles. Which only makes me laugh harder. I push him off of me, and we head downstairs. It's Jordy and Lily.

Lily whistles at me. "Woohoo, hot mama!"

"Please do not refer to my sister as a hot mama," Jordy has a disgusted look on his face.

We all laugh. "Are you guys ready?" Jordy asks.