Chapter 16. When I Really Want Something

Mia's POV

I gasp in shock. What the hell is he doing here?

"Hi," He breathes.

Any self-control I had has gone right out the window once again. My legs begin to shake. My pulse quickens, causing a rapid thumping in my ears. I was barely getting by the past week. It's been hell not seeing him. Everything Lily said begins to ring in my ears. He's totally fucking in love with you.

"Hi," I say softly.

He cautiously steps toward me, and I don't stop him. He's now standing close enough to touch. I seem to lose all train of thought, the closer he gets. He puts both hands on either side of my face. I don't even realize that I'm crying until he wipes the tears away.

"Mia, don't cry," He pleads. The pain in his voice physically burns me. I don't trust my voice enough to speak. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." His gaze burns into mine. I'm not sure how to speak. I cling to every word that comes out of his mouth without even meaning too. My legs are shaking more violently than before. "I was the one being stupid. I miss you so much, baby. Please forgive me," He says in a strained voice as he wipes away more tears. I know that I'm supposed to say something, but I've lost my voice.

Instead of speaking, I throw my arms around his neck and smash my lips to his. It feels like my life depends on this kiss. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me tighter to him. My body melts into his. Whatever doubts had been in my mind before has washed away by merely touching him.

"Take me upstairs," I breathe. He exhales sharply at what I said.

His eyes widen. "Right now?" He asked, confused.

"Right now," I bite my lip. My gaze not leaving his. He smashes his lips back to mine and carries me bridal style up the stairs. When we reach the top, he sets me down. I break the kiss taking his hand and pulling him into my room. He shuts the door behind us and spins me around. His lips press impatiently to mine — my impatience matching his.

His hands trail down to my ass, squeezing it and lifting me. My legs wind around his waist. Both our hearts racing. He places me on the bed and positions himself between my legs.

My fingers trace his abs beneath his shirt. He pulls away, pulling his shirt over his head. Subconsciously, I lick my lips at the sight of him. Quickly I sit up and throw my shirt off too. I need him in every way possible. What is it about this boy?

When I unclasp my bra and throw it off, he stares at my chest and licks his lips. He lowers his head to mine, pressing his lips to mine and pushing me back down onto the bed. His hand traces the contours of my abdomen as if to memorize every curve of my body. He squeezes my breast rubbing my nipple with his thumb.

He grinds against me. I lower my hand to the waistband of his jeans, unbuttoning them. "Jess," I moan. His teeth sink into my neck, and I arch my back. He kneels up, pulling my yoga pants off and kicking his jeans off. Leaving both of us in just underwear. I grab onto the necklace he's always wearing and pull his lips back down to mine.

His hand trails up my inner thigh, slowly. Not fast enough, the throbbing between my legs drives me insane. I dig my fingernails into his back, and he groans. He touches my clit with his finger rubbing it slowly at first then getting faster. "Mmm, so wet," He murmurs as he trails kisses along my jaw.

I'm not sure how much more I can take. It's not enough; I need him inside me. "Fuck me," I beg. Suddenly there is a tearing sound. My jaw drops. "You ripped my..." I trail off, staring at him, amused. He smirks as he kicks his boxers off. He smashes his lips back to mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth before thrusting into me.

A low throaty groan escapes him. A moan escapes me, and I arch my back. My fingernails dig into his back as he quickens his thrusts.

He runs a hand slowly up the back of my leg to my thigh and then puts my leg on his shoulder. He does the same with my other leg and then pulls me down toward's him. I gasp in surprise. He bites down on his lip as he thrusts harder and faster into me. I throw my head back and arch my back. My eyes roll back as pleasure soars through me.

He holds onto my hips as he starts going faster, thrusting deeper inside of me. He slows down and flips us, so I'm on top of him. He sits up, holding onto my waist. He kisses down the length of my jaw. I move my hips in circles.

"Fuck, Mia," He moans. I move my hips faster. He trails kisses down my neck, and I throw my head back to give him better access. He puts one of my breast in his mouth and starts sucking on it lightly.

"Jess," I moan loudly.

He grips onto me tighter, and I start going up and down on him. He moans with my breast still in his mouth. I grip onto his hair pulling it. He moves a hand to the nape of my neck, smashing my lips to his. I moan into his mouth, going faster up and down.

He releases my lips. "You feel so good, baby." He moans in between thrusts. His other hand wraps around my throat, squeezing it. I'm not sure why, but I like it. I'm bouncing up and down on him faster. "Fuck," he hisses. "You like that?"

"Yes!" I scream as my orgasm rocks through me. He moves his hips in sync with mine. He pulls out and releases too, both of us falling back onto the bed. Both our breathing heavy. He runs a hand through my hair. I begin to realize that we basically just fixed our problem with sex, is that wrong?

"I never want to be away from you for that long again," He says softly, kissing the top of my head. I lift my head to look at him in confusion. Everything is so confusing. Is it possible that I'm over our fight? "You okay?"

"Should I be?" I squeak.

He stares back at me in worry and confusion too. "You believe me don't you?" Sincerity clouds his eyes. How could I deny it when they're so sincere?

"I believe you," I murmur. I believe that he's sorry. That he didn't mean the things, he'd said. "I forgive you," I tell him and kiss him softly.

"You don't look too sure, baby girl," He says softly.

"I just-I don't know," I mumble. He watches me as I climb off of him and bury my face in a pillow.

"Look, Mia if you're still mad at me, I get it I-" I cut him off.

"I'm not." I lift my head shaking it. "Isn't your fault. I think I overreacted. I should have called you sooner. I don't even know why I didn't. The entire thing seems just silly, the more I think about it."

"It was my fault, Mia," He says sternly. "You didn't overreact. You had every right to be angry at me. I'm surprised you're even giving me another chance at all. I should have come over sooner. I shouldn't have let you walk out at all."

I smile and kiss him on the lips. "You're persistent," I chuckle.

"Hmm, yeah." He nods in agreement. "But, only when I really want something." His gaze meets mine. My stomach flips at his words.