Chapter 6. Ouch

Jesse's POV

As I wake up from a heavy sleep, a dreamless sleep, I groan. I can't remember the last time I had a dreamless sleep. I feel around the bed, expecting to find Mia. I look up in confusion and realize she's gone.

Last night's memories are still so vivid. Especially since my sheet's smell like her. Her perfume is intoxicating, she smelt so damn good and tasted even better. Fuck, I got to stop thinking about her.

Once out of bed, I head for the bathroom to piss and take a shower. Last night's memories try flooding back to me again. I grit my teeth, pushing them out. I know if I think too much of her, I'm going to get hard. Instead of spending extra time in the shower like I usually do, I quickly wash up and get out.

After wrapping a towel around me, I head into my bedroom. As I'm getting dressed, I look at my bed. The sheets still a mess, but I stop when I notice something. I pull the blankets back. There is a bloodstain on my bed. I'm pretty sure I've heard virgins bleed their first time. Damn, I hope I can get that out. After stripping the sheets off the bed, I throw them in the washer and head to the barn.

As I do my chores, I keep thinking about last night. Wondering why she left. Wishing she hadn't left. Wondering mostly, why the fuck it bothers me so bad? I've never let any girl sleep in my bed. I've never even had sex in my bed. I never felt so damn good in my life...

She was better then any kind of high I've ever had. A realization hits me. I never used a condom last night. How in the fuck could I forget to wear a condom? Because I was too damn obsessed with her. Because she smelled so damn good, her body fit perfectly into mine. I could almost swear it was a dream because no girl has ever had that kind of influence over me.

Maybe it wasn't real, maybe my weed was laced. Maybe I'm going crazy.

My thoughts are interrupted by a voice. "Have fun last night, asshole?" Lily asks from behind me. I spin around and look her dead in the eye. She slaps me across the face.

Ouch.

"Woah, Lil, calm down." Jordy runs into the barn, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her away from me. I stare at her in shock.

"You could have at least wore a fucking condom, you idiot!" Lily yells at me.

Wow... well, it definitely wasn't a dream. I bow my head and then look back at her. "I didn't mean too," I tell her sternly.

"Screw my cousin or forget the condom?" She asks.

"Both," I tell her. "It won't happen again," I grunt.

"You realize you took her virginity?!" Lily yells.

"Lily, it isn't our business," Jordy says.

"I told you not too!" Lily yells, pointing at me. "She shouldn't have given up something so important to a fucking man-whore!"

"Look, Lily, I asked her if she wanted to stop, but she didn't want to stop. I'll admit I kissed her, but I gave her the opportunity to back out. God, all you women are exactly the fucking same, which is why I don't want a girlfriend!" I fire back at her.

"Stay away from her," She says sternly.

"Sure, no problem," I grumble, and she turns stomping out of the barn.

"Bro, I fuckin' told you," Jordy says, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry it just happened. Like I said a minute ago, she wasn't trying to even back out," I tell him.

He shrugs and walks out of the barn. I go inside and open up my texts, a bunch of happy birthdays. One of them from Ashley asking me to come over. I've never spent a night with Ashley, and I definitely ain't tapping that. I switch over to Facebook messages. A girl I go to school with is messaging me. She's a brunette, not one I've ever slept with.