Chapter 33. Shopping

Jesse's POV

Nobody has seen the car that was my father's that I rebuilt. I say rebuilt and not repair because the car was totaled. The junkyard told my mother there was hardly anything on the car worth salvaging. Most of the car is original, though. I had to get dents out and repaint. I also had to find smaller parts of the engine and transmission to get them running again.

Once I get out of the car, everyone's pulling into the driveway. Mia is heading out of the house. I turn around and wait for her to get over to me. When she looks up she stares in confusion and surprise. She slowly walks toward me.

"Is that-" She stops pointing at the car.

I nod. "Yeah, figured we could take this instead."

She smiles and nods. All of our friends walk up the driveway looking at the car in surprise.

"What the-" Opie points at the car.

"Is that?" Jordy asks in shock.

"Yeah, it is, I rebuilt it. This is the first time I've driven it, though," I explained.

"So who's riding with who?" Frank asked as he lights a cigarette.

"Well, you and Noah can ride with Mia and me," I offered.

"Nicky and Kelly can too," Opie said. Nicky, Kelly, and Frankie get in the back of the Impala. Mia, Noah, and I get in the front seat. Lily, Chrissy, Opie, and Jordy get into Opie's truck, and we head over to the mall. I throw an arm around Mia's shoulder.

"This is nice," Noah said. "You should race it."

"No way," I shake my head.

"Why not, bro? It'd be awesome," Noah argues.

"Forget it, man. I put way too much money and time into this car to chance wrecking it."

"You've never wrecked any vehicle ever," Noah says, rolling his eyes.

"True, but knowing my luck, this would be the one I'd wreck," I grumble.

Noah drops it finally. We pull into the mall and get out of the car. The girls and guys split up. We head over to a different area, then the girls to look for clothes. Once we find what we want and need for school, we start searching for the girls.

The girls will definitely take longer than us. I catch sight of Chrissy in Victoria's secret. I whistle at the guys and point toward's the store. They follow after me into the store.

"Woohoo gonna model those for me later, mama?" Opie says and whistles at Chrissy. We all laugh, and Chrissy hit's Opie over the head with the bra. He laughs and pulls her in for a kiss.

"Ooooh, look at me, I could be a Victoria Secret model," Noah coos. We turn around to see him holding up a pink sparkly bra and thong to himself. I laugh and let out a whistle at him.

"Noah knocks it off," Mia says, coming out shaking her head.

I find a pair of lacy red panties and hold them up to Mia's waistline. "I think you should buy this baby," I tell her, wiggling my eyebrows at her. She grabs them and smacks me over the head with them. We all laugh.

"Oh, look a bra to go with it," Chrissy chimes in, holding it against Mia. Mia rolls her eyes.

"Woo, look this too," Kelly adds, holding up see-through red lingerie.

"I like this one," Nicky says, holding pink lingerie in front of Kelly.

Noah put's a pair of panties on over his pants and places a bra on over his shirt and starts bending over wiggling his ass. We all laugh hysterically.

"Holy shit, a dildo!" Frank squeals. Frank grabs it. Jordy grabs it from Frank and pokes Noah in the ass with it, and he is still bent over. We're all laughing like lunatics.

"Hey, what the hell are you kids doing!" An older lady yells at us.

"That's our Que to get the fuck outta here guys," I tell them. Everyone throws down what they're holding, and we all run out the door. The old lady chases after us.

"You nasty disturbed kids! What the hell is the matter with you!" She yells, pointing at us. We all run out the door of the mall to the parking lot.

"Shit, dude, that was so bad," Frank laughs.

Mia chuckles. "Pink is totally your color Noah."

We all quickly get into the vehicles and head back to my place. Mia and I agreed to cook supper for everyone, so we have to go to the store. Everyone stays at the house to watch a football game. Mia and I pull into the store and head inside. Mia starts grabbing a bunch of food.

"The fuck are we feeding an army?" I ask her, arching an eyebrow.

She looks at me, arching an eyebrow. "Noah could eat 300 pounds of food in an hour," she grumbles.

I laugh. "Okay, that's probably true."

We are going through a candy aisle, and I see pixie sticks I grab them and shove them up my nose.

Mia looks at me like I'm retarded. "Jesse, get those out of your nose now before someone sees." She laughs, yanking them out and punching me in the chest.

"I'm in an abusive relationship," I grumbled, rubbing the spot where she hit.

"You are so full of shit," She giggles. Just as a mom, toddler, and baby walk by who is screaming.

The mom looks at us like we're crazy. Mia sighs and says. "Sorry." I laugh like a loon, and she hits me. "God, I can't take you nowhere."

"That baby gave me a headache," I tell her rubbing my ears. "I'm going deaf, what'd you say?" I ask loudly. Mia grabs my ear and pulls me forward. "Ow baby quit hurting me," I say, faking hurt, and she laughs.

"That baby wasn't that loud." She says. I stare at her in disbelief. She shrugs. "What he wasn't, he was cute."

"Are you sure it was a he?" I ask.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't dress my daughter in blue and green boy clothes blanket and car seat." She says, rolling her eyes at me.

"You like kids?" I ask her.

She blushes. "Yeah, of course." Oh, I think I might be close to striking a nerve...

"You want kids?" I ask her quietly, pretending to look around but watching her reaction out of the corner of my eye.

She doesn't answer at first, just smiles. "Yeah, one day." She bites her lip. She turns to me in confusion. "You don't?"

"If they cry as loud as that last one, I don't." She can tell I'm kidding she slaps me in the chest and starts walking away. I catch up to her spinning her into me."I never thought about it too much until I met you." I murmur inching closer to her lips. "Let's go home and get started!" I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

She laughs and tries pulling away from me. "Hence the one day part as in not today," She mutters. I lean down, pressing my lips to hers.

When we break apart, I stare at her for a long moment. "You know we're gonna make some sexy ass kids, right?" I smirk. She chuckles, pulling away from me.

We check out and head to the Impala, loading a shit load of groceries into it. "It's amazing all that shit fit," I grumble. We get into the car, and I grab her thigh, pulling her towards me. I tilt her chin up to look at me. "I definitely want to have babies with you," I tell her. She smiles at me then bites her lip. "At least like 10 of the little monsters," I add.

Her jaw drops at what I say, and I laugh. "If you are pushing half out," She mutters and rolls her eyes but looks away, smiling.