Chapter 18. Strange

JESSE'S POV

When I pull into the gas station, I get off my bike. Mia comes out the door toward me. She stops when she sees me but smiles. She continues to walk toward me. "Hi," She says. She throws her arms around my neck, standing on her toes and pecking me on the lips. Before she can pull away, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer.

"Hi, baby," I breathe. My lips press to hers, and I deepen the kiss. She runs her fingers through my hair, leaning into me. When we finally break apart, our breathing is heavier.

"So I'm all yours today if you want. Em got sick, her and Carey had to cancel," She explains.

"Hmm, all mine? I like the sound of that," I chuckle. We climb onto my motorcycle, and I carefully kick the stand up and back the bike up. I drive forward away from the gas station toward her place. I can hear her giggling in excitement.

It still stuns me that she likes this bike. Mia's a good girl. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's obvious. So for her to like something that is dangerous is surprising. When we pull up to the house, there is a black Mercedes outside. It looks just like...

No, that makes no sense. Why would he be here? Mia climbs off the bike, and I follow her. "Expecting someone?" I ask her, confused as we walk toward the door.

"No, must be someone my mom knows," She says and shrugs. We get into the door and quickly but quietly go up the stairs. She pulls me into her bedroom, giggling.

"I think she was in the kitchen I thought I heard her whispering to someone," I tell her.

"Might have been," She says, shrugging. "She wouldn't be too happy if she found you in my bedroom. We have a no boys policy."

"Oh well, we already broke that," I smirk. I spin her around and pull her into me. I kiss her, and she smiles into the kiss. She reaches behind me and locks the door. I lay down on her bed and watch as she pulls her shirt up and off.

My eyes travel the contours of her body. I lick my lips, not even trying to hide it. She grabs a pillow and throws it at me then laughs. I give her a wolf whistle as I cross my ankles and smile at her. "Strip for me?" I ask her, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

She grins wickedly at me, turns around, and slowly pushes her yoga pants so far down, then shaking them off the rest of the way. She's wearing a black thong. I stare at her ass as it shakes.

"That's so mean," I mutter, and she laughs. I bite my lip and grin at her. I'm trying like hell not to get hard because her mom doesn't need to see all that.

"What are you going to tell your mom when she meets your boyfriend, who has a hard-on?" I ask her. She smiles and walks toward's me, slowly climbing up between my legs and then putting each leg on either side of me, straddling me. Wearing just her black bra and black thong.

All traces of my humor are gone. My eyes travel all over her naked body. I grit my teeth as I try like hell not to get hard. She runs her fingers under my shirt, tracing my abs. She gasps when I bring a hand out from under my head and grip the back of her neck. I bring her lips down to mine. She kisses me lightly, in a way I know she is teasing.

A groan escapes me. "Damn, get off me, you little tease." She giggles and jumps off the bed. We both know we aren't doing anything with her mom in the house. She goes over to the closet, grabbing a pair of jeans out. Then goes to her dresser to look for a shirt.

When she finds what she wants, she quickly gets dressed.

"Ready?" She asks, giving me an innocent smile.