Chapter 42. It Was An Accident

Mia's POV

It's Sunday morning I'm laying across Jesse's chest, Our friends are coming over today for dinner and just hang out. Jesse slightly sits up, rubbing his eyes. I crawl up his chest. I kiss him and pull away.

That's when Noah walks into our room without knocking, the door was slightly cracked, and we don't have a blanket over us. "Hey, guys are you-" He stops as soon as he sees Jesse and I. All I have on is a pink thong, and Jess has boxers on.

"Noah!" Jesse screams, grabs a remote, and throws it hitting Noah in the forehead

"Noah!" Jesse screams, grabs a remote, and throws it hitting Noah in the forehead. Noah is running out the door. He pretty much saw everything. At least he didn't get a full view of my chest. My chest had been pressed against Jesse's.

"Oh my god," I mumble, burying my head into Jesse's chest.

We both start laughing, but I can tell he is pissed off that Noah saw me naked. I'm still blushing slightly. Nobody but Jesse has seen me naked. "I'm going to go shower quick. Em texted me. Her and Carey are on their way."

"Okay," he murmurs and kisses me.

"Don't kill Noah," I say with a stern look as I stand above him. He's still lying on the bed. Even though he is trying to hide the anger, it's evident in his eyes.

"I won't..." He trails off. I don't even believe him. "But I might beat his ass," Jesse says irritated. Okay, that I believe. He stands up now, hovering over me. I wrap my arms around his waist and stand on my toes to press my lips to his.

"Be nice, baby," I sigh.

"Sure, sure," He mutters and kisses me again.

"It was an accident, Jess," I say sternly.

Jesse begins to get dressed. "I'm going to make his death look like an accident," Jesse huffs in irritation.

"Jesse leave him alone," I grumble.

Jesse walks out of the bedroom, mumbling a bunch of curses and shutting the door. I go hop in the shower and try to hurry. It takes me only a couple of minutes to wash my hair and a couple of minutes to wash the rest of me.

***

Jesse's POV

I'm going to kill him. I think to myself as I make my way down the stairs to the living room.

Chrissy, Opie, Kelly, Jordy, Frank, Lily, Nicky, and Noah are all hanging out in the living room. Noah is standing in the door frame of the dining room, looking nervous and fidgeting. As soon as he sees the look on my face, he bolts. If looks could kill, Noah would be dead already. I run after him. I jump over the couch right between Opie and Chrissy. Everyone is staring at us, clueless as to what is going on, and they all run after us.

"I'm gonna beat your fucking ass, Noah!" I yell as I chase after him.

We're now in the kitchen. He is on the other side of the kitchen island close to the back door, and I am on the other side near the dining room.