Chapter 26. Girls Nightmare Out

Mia's POV

When I wake up, I hear the sound of running water. I lift my head and look around the room. Jesse is already out of bed. A shower with Jesse sounds good to me. I'm already naked from the night before. Jesse doesn't like wearing clothes to bed. He says the fewer clothes, the better.

Jesse turns around when I slide the shower door open and step in. He smiles at me. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning," I smile at him. I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushes me against the wall trailing kisses down my neck. My fingers tangle into his hair, and I pull it slightly. He groans, pulling away slightly.

"I really have to get outside and do chores," He says softly.

"Mhm," I hum and force his lips back down to mine. He nibbles on my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth. I press my chest harder to his not wanting any space between us. The kiss ignites a flame in my stomach. He groans as his tongue massages mine. His hands are gripping tighter onto my hips.

Jess breaks the kiss. I trail my lips up his jaw and down his neck, stopping to nibble on his sensitive spots. "Fuck, baby," He hisses. He presses me harder to the wall. One of his hands leaves my hip. He presses his hand against the tile beside my head. "You are not making this easy," He pants. "I woke up late. We don't really have time..." He trails off.

"Make time," I plead, biting down on my lip. Water hits my face as I arch my head back to look up at him. It doesn't take nearly as long for him to decide as I would have thought. His hands both press to the tile. He lowers his lips back to mine quickly and groans. The groan sounds frustrated and pleasured at the same time.

My fingers tangle back into his hair. His hands grip my waist again. Only this time, he lifts me pinning me between him and the shower wall. The feeling of his hard cock near my entrance causes me to moan. I tilt my head back, breaking the kiss. "Jess, please," I beg. Lust clouds his eyes, and he thrusts hard into me.

Pleasured moans fill the shower from both of us. He thrusts hard and fast. I try moving my hips slightly. My fingernails begin digging into his back. His eyes trail down to where he is pounding inside me. He bites his lip, trying to hold back a groan. The faster he thrusts, the louder my moans become. "Mmm, you feel so good, baby girl," He grunts between thrusts. His gaze meets mine again. He smashes his lips to mine, causing the fire in my stomach to spread.

He wraps one arm around my back to keep me up, and his other hand traces my breasts. I tilt my head back, my lips parting as I moan. My eyes roll back when his finger touches my clit. "Oh fuck," I moan.

"You like that?" He grunts.

"Yes!" I scream as my insides explode.

***

"Hello?" I answer my phone. It's Lily.

"Girls night out, Mia!" Lily yells through the phone.

"Really? And when was this decided?" I chuckle. I'm sitting on the back patio sitting on one of the wicker chairs, sipping my coffee.

"Today..." Lily trails off. "That part doesn't matter anyway. I'm with Chrissy and Kelly, and we are on our way to your house."

I laugh. "Well, you aren't gonna find much there, I'm not home," I tell her.

"Jesse's?" She asks.

"Mhm," I hum

"Why?"

"Tell you later."

"Okay, we're on our way." She says and hangs up.

Jesse's on one of his cutting horses, Rocket, heading back to the barn. I head down towards the barn where he is heading and meet up with him. I whistle at him. "Hey there, cowboy, take me for a ride?" I giggle not serious but meaning for it to sound dirty.

He laughs. "If you insist..." He grins naughtily at me.

"Actually, I came down to tell you that the girls decided we need a girls' night out. From how bossy Lil sounded I don't think they're going to let me bow out," I explain.

"That's alright. The guys wanna all hang at Jordy's and shoot pool." I reach up to grab his shirt and pull him towards me while he is still on Rocket. He leans all the way down and kisses me goodbye. "Have fun. Call if you need too."

"You too," I smile. Just then, the girls pull up honking like psychos. I run into the house, leave my cup in the sink, and go out the front door.

***

The girls and I have been out all day. We went to get breakfast. We also went to Six Flags Over Georgia and shopping for the rest of the day. The mall closed at 9 pm after that we went and had supper. Chrissy and Kelly went home.

Lily and I decided to see a late movie. It was midnight by the time we got out. We decided to walk back to my place since it wasn't far and have the guys pick us up from there.

Me: The movie is over. I want to grab something from my house, though, so meet us there.

Jesse: Okay, baby, on my way.

"They're on their way," I tell her.

"So what happened, are you moving in with him or something?" She asks curiously. We walk past a bar where a few guys start whistling at us. We ignore them and continue walking.

"My mom gave Marcus my number and address. He showed up last night, tried forcing himself on me, and of course, I ran off to Jesse's. My mom won't quit butting into my life. She doesn't like Jesse; she says he's going to ruin my life."

"Wow," She says, shaking her head.

We continue up the dark alley. "I'm going to be eighteen soon, anyway. Maybe I should move in with dad or Jesse. I can't stay there anymore, Lil. I'm so pissed at her. Even if I wasn't, if I go back, it'll happen again," I explain.

"You got a point if I was you just move in with Jesse he has that big old house all to himself," She says and chuckles. I laugh and nod in agreement. A sound from behind us causes me to look back. Behind us, I see the guys from the bar. They're several feet behind us, staring intently.

"Lily, we're being followed," I whisper.

Lily looks back slightly and see's them too.

"Mia, stay calm, just keep walking." Lily murmurs.

A few more men come out in front of us. I turn around and look back at the other men.

"Oh, look at what we have here." One of the guys in front of us speaks. He is tall, maybe 6 feet seven inches. His biceps are bigger than my thighs, and he's covered in tattoos.

"Hey, we saw them first. Come back here, ladies." One of the short fat guys said behind us.

"Leave us the fuck alone." Lily threatens. The big guy in front grabs me and wraps his hand around my neck, pushing me up against one of the buildings. I can see two of the guys holding Lily back. "Let go of her, you sick son of a bitch!" Lily screams.

The big guy is still holding me around the neck I try to scream but can't because he is squeezing so hard. My sight begins to blur, and I can't breathe, feeling like I'm going to pass out any second. He begins to unzip my shorts. I try to move away from him but can't. I see the short fat guy slap Lily across the face. The other guy comes up and rips my shirt off of me.

The guy holding me down changes his stance, giving me the opportunity, and I take it. I kick him as hard as I can between the legs, as soon as he releases me around the throat. I screamed, "Jesse!" at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up, you little whore!" the guy screams at me. He slaps me across the face and punches me in the stomach. The blow to the stomach hurts so bad. He grabs my hair pulling me back up. He makes a fist, and before I can do anything, punches me straight in the eye.