Chapter 41. Church Bells

Jesse's POV

I just got done working outside. It is already November 13th a Saturday Mia worked outside too with the horses and cattle. She is very good with horses. She is the one who had calmed Sugar and Casper down after the fire. It took her a couple of weeks, but she did it. I get home at 8:00 P.M. and head upstairs to our bedroom.

When I get into the room, I see the bathroom door open, and the shower is running. Hmm! I start throwing my clothes off as I walk. I slide the shower door open and see her. She is letting the water run over her head and down her body. Fucking beautiful. I grab her around the waist, standing behind her.

"Can I join you?" I murmur in her ear.

She turns around, facing me and smiles. "Hi, babe." Water droplets are falling down her face.

"Hi," I murmur to her right before I crash my lips to hers. It amazes me after being with her for five months that I'm still in shock every time I see her gorgeous body. She drives me absolutely crazy even when she isn't meaning too.

"Baby," I moan. My lips trail down her neck. I suck on the spot of her neck just below her jawline that I know drives her crazy.

"Fuck," she moans. "Take me now," She demands. She doesn't have to tell me twice. My hands trail down her waist to her thighs. Her arms wind around my neck and her legs around my waist as I lift her. She tangles her fingers into my hair.

A moan escapes her when I press my lips to hers. I nibble on her bottom lip. Her lips part, and I slip my tongue into her mouth. As soon as I thrust into her, she throws her head back and moans.

As I start pounding harder into her, she digs her nails into my back. "Jess!" She screams. I love that my girl can handle it when I get rough with her.

She puts one hand against the shower wall bracing herself better. "Fuck," I hiss. "You feel amazing."

Her gaze meets mine, and she bites down on her lip. Her hand falls to her wet folds. She starts rubbing her clit.

"Sexy," I breathe.

"Oh, god," She moans as her eyes roll back.

"That's it, baby girl come for me," I grunt between thrusts.

"Jess!" She moans, which only drives me to pound into her harder until I release.

"Fuck, baby," I moan. I hold her there for a moment and then kiss her passionately and set her down. She finishes cleaning up and hops out. As she dries off, she tells me."I made Chicken Enchiladas for supper. They're in the microwave. I just got them done before you got in." Damn this girl...

"Thanks, baby," I tell her as I finish cleaning up in a hurry now because I'm hungry as fuck. I go downstairs. She pulls my food out and sets it at the kitchen island where we usually eat.

She sits beside me with a soda and her history book. She is reading some of the pages we were assigned to read. I'm not going to read because it's on the revolutionary war, and I already know everything I need to about it. Once I'm done, I go over and wash the plate and throw it in the rack to dry.

I put a finger under her chin and bend down, so I'm level with her. "Thanks for supper baby, it was good," I tell her and kiss her.

She smiles at me. "Your welcome," she says and goes back to her book. I go into the living room and decide to watch TV. I lay down on the couch and start that 70's show. I've seen every episode, but I never get tired of watching it. I grab a joint I left in the end table and light it.