Chapter 55. Last Day Of School

Mia's POV

It's the last day of school. We're all standing around waiting for the final bell to ring. We start counting down "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!" We scream, and then the bell rings. It's crazy to think it is the last time I'll ever hear that.

"Woooo!" Jordy and Noah are leaping across the desks out of the room, and the teacher is yelling at them to get out. I laugh and shake my head as I walk out of the room. I meet Jesse at our lockers, and we start cleaning them out.

"When do you want to leave for the cabin?" He asks me as we head out of school.

"Probably next Friday?" I ask him.

"I've been thinking..." He trails off. I look at him confused as he pulls out of the school parking lot. "I want to open up a mechanic shop and a tattoo shop," He says.

"Really?" I ask him.

He nods excitedly at me. "Hope that trust fund is big." I chuckle. He smirks at me. Once we get home, we tossed our backpacks onto the table. He goes out to deal with some of the chores, and I stay in to cook supper. Jesse and I agreed on no parties tonight, just us. Since we're going to the cabin to celebrate graduation.

Jesse's POV

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that school is over with. Mom and Mia have been continuing the wedding plans for the end of August. I decided I want to get a license to do tattoos because I like drawing. Jordy Opie and Nicky are in on that as well. I want to open up a Mechanic shop too. When I ran that past the guys, they were happy about it. Mia wants to go to be a beautician she likes doing hair, nails, and makeup. The other girls are all in on that idea as well. They're always overdressing each other up and doing each other's hair and makeup.

I brush out Casper first and take him out for a ride. After a while, I headed back to the barn with him and put him in his stall. I then get Rocket out, brush him, and take him out for a ride too.

I'm up the hill from the house when I hear Mia yelling for me. "Jesse, supper is done!" I get rocket running back down to the barn. I unsaddled him and put him back in his stall. I walk into the house. Mia made lasagna for supper.

Mia's POV

I hand Jesse his plate and grab mine. We walk into the living room to sit down and watch TV. Jesse got me stuck on watching The Walking Dead, but we're only three seasons into it. He has seen them before, but he sits and re watch's them with me. The house phone rings Jesse checks the ID. "It's Your dad," He says. I grab the phone and answer it as Jesse pauses the show, so I don't miss anything.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, kiddo," Dad says.

"Hi, Dad, what's up?" I ask him.

"Could you come outside for a moment?" He asks me.

"What?" I say, confused.

"Come outside?" He repeats.

"Um, sure," I say.

He hangs up the phone. Jesse looks at me, "What?" He asks.

"Dad wants me to go outside," I tell him. Jesse grabs our plates and sets them down on the coffee table, grabs my hand, and leads me out the front door. My dad is outside standing in front of a brand new Dodge Ram a lot like Jesse's, but it's red. "What's going on?" I ask Jesse.

"You like it?" Jesse asks me as we make our way toward my dad.

"Why?" I ask Jesse suspiciously.

"Because it's yours, love," Jesse says.

"You bought me a truck?!" I squeal clapping my hands and jumping up and down.

"Yes," Jesse answers.

"I love it!" I scream and jump into Jesse's arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him.

"Test drive?" Jesse asks. I nod, wiping the tears away from my eyes. 

My dad leaves with Rachel after I hug and kiss him and thank him for bringing the truck over.

"How are we going to pay for this?" I ask him.

"Well, I already paid for it." He says.

"How?" I ask him.

He sighs. "When I turned eighteen last year, I got a settlement from my dad dying. Money that was in a trust fund for me that he'd been building up, well it continued to build. I sort of got a lot of money..." He trails off. "My grandpa Emmett left me some too, but it wasn't something I could touch until I was eighteen."

I blink, "What the hell?" I ask. I try again, "How much?"

He looks over at me and has a wicked smile on his face. "Enough to live off of for a very long time."

"And you work because?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "I like to work." Of course, he does Jesse is the most not lazy person I've ever met.

"That's what you meant by a trust fund baby, not just your Grandpa Emmett left you money, but your dad sorta did too," I murmur.

"Yeah," He nods.

Jesse's POV

Dear Me,

I told Mia something I haven't told anyone, not even Jordy and Opie. Something I didn't even know about until I was eighteen. Money changes people, but I don't want it to change Mia or me. But I trust her. She understands why I didn't want anyone knowing. She's currently in the shower. I'm laying on the bed waiting for her to get done. I don't know if it is something Mia is going to be willing to do or not...but I've been thinking a lot about after the wedding. I want to have kids sooner than later. I don't want to be too old I don't know why but I know I don't want to wait until we're 25 or so to start having kids. I want a lot of kids. I want enough kids to fill up the five empty rooms in the house.

Jesse Parker

Mia walks out, so I sign my name and stop writing. I drop the book and kneel up on the bed. I motion with my finger for her to come here. She gets up on the bed. She comes up to kiss me, brushing her breasts up my stomach and chest. Just the feel of them against me instantly makes me hard. I place my hands on either side of her neck and kiss her slow at first. 

The kiss becomes more forceful. I break the kiss to speak. "I don't know why you bothered dressing after you showered love. You should have known better than that," I growl the last part as I rip her shirt off, and she gasps. I unclasp her bra, and she goes for my belt. She takes it off, whipping it across the room. She unzips and unbuttons my pants. I grab her around the waist and push her down onto the bed. She pushes my pants down. I pull her panties down. I trail kisses down her neck, breasts, stomach, inner thighs. I press my tongue to her clit. She grabs onto my hair and pulls it as she moans. 

She tastes like heaven. Her soft moans become louder as I devour her. My hand trails up her thigh to her breast. I massage one of her breasts. "Jesse!" She comes undone. I crawl up on top of her and without warning thrust into her. 

"Fuck," I moan. She's so tight and wet.

"Jess," She moans my name as I pick up speed going harder and faster. She begins to climax again, biting and sucking on my neck as I bite and suck on hers.

"Mia," I moan. She releases my neck and starts to moan louder.

"Jesse, oh fuck harder!" She screams. Damn. I pound into her harder and faster until I release inside of her. 

"Fuck!" I groan and bury my head into the crook of her neck. I get off of her and pull her to my chest. I run my fingers up and down her spine as she tangles her fingers into my hair.

"Mia," I murmur.

"Hmm," She hums.

"Let's make a baby," I say, not knowing any other way to say it to her.

A/N: One more chapter to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not starting the sequel tonight but if I have time tomorrow I will!