Passion and weird dreams

I almost couldn’t believe what just happened. I was lying in Derek’s arms trying to fall asleep. It was hard though because I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I almost couldn’t believe it was me who’d started it. But the moment on the couch it just hit me – I was ready and he was the right person. I knew he loved me and I knew wouldn’t hurt me. He’d even asked a few times to confirm I was sure, but I think I proved he didn’t have to worry when I took off my shirt. It was like my insecurity and nervousness disappeared along with my clothes, I’d been afraid I’d be so.. self-doubting. I usually could feel like that when I was thrown into something new, and since this was my first time and I didn’t really know what to do and where to start, I’d suspected everything would feel so awkward. But luckily Derek was very considerate and we took one step at the time. I was very surprised I even took the initiative to open his belt so he could take off his pants. It was like my hands had taken control and I wasn’t able to process my actions in my brain anymore – it was pure instinct. I didn’t even know I possessed that instinct.

I memorized every touch, even when he with a slightly trembling hand undid my bra. I was afraid his hands caressing my whole body would feel scary and would cross my boundaries, but it felt ok – actually that was an understatement – it felt like a rush. It was like his touch was guiding me through everything so I never felt lost or awkward. I lost track of time, I lost control, and just gave myself to Derek and he gave up himself to me. It was like we both melted together into one person, I’d never thought you could be so close or intimate with another person. In the end my whole body had been tingling and.. it was hard to explain, it was like a rush of pleasure had been shooting through every single vein and nerve. It had been a truly breathtaking experience and I was so grateful I'd shared it with Derek.

I suddenly felt him kissing my shoulder; I guess he could feel I was still awake.

“Is everything ok?” he asked me, even though I’d opened my eyes and looked at him and smiled.

I put my hand on his cheek and started stroking it gently.

“I feel amazing.. you?”

“I think you know the answer.” He said and kissed my nose.

“So.. I didn’t totally suck at it?” I asked.

The question seemed to have surprised him a little.

“No, you did not suck.”

“Good. Because you were pretty good.” I said and felt myself blush.

“You make me good.” He answered and moved a tuft of hair away from my face.

“I love you.” I said. I had no better way to express my gratefulness.

“I love you too..” he said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest so I could feel his breath touch my hair. It was relaxing listening to the rhythm of his breathing and it didn’t take long for me to fall asleep.

I hadn’t been sleeping for long before I suddenly felt a weird rush shooting through my mind and stomach, it felt a little nauseating and I felt like I had to throw up. I opened my eyes and found myself standing in the middle of some street. I didn’t recognize my surroundings; it didn’t look like I was in Beacon Hills. I started to look around to see if I was all alone, it was dark and quiet. Only the lights from the street lamps showed sign of life. Then I saw a person standing on the porch of the house I was standing in front. It was so dark, so I couldn’t see if it was someone I knew.

“Then we meet again, Molly.” I heard a familiar voice say.

“D-Damon?” I gasped.

“Don’t be scared, I’m in your dreams so I can’t hurt you.” He said calmly and started approaching me.