Visiting Damon

A couple of trivial days went by. I was still not allowed to go to work which started to annoy me more and more but I sucked it up. I’d been writing the e-mail for Lisa while being home, now I just awaited an answer. It’d decided to do Rose a favor and be in charge of dinner every night. It had been Danish inspired, which gave me a mixed feedback, but mostly good. Maybe it also had something to do with me not being a well trained cook. Derek and I didn’t get to spend much time, when they got home late from training in the woods he was usually very tired and we only had a short conversation before falling asleep in bed. He chose to sleep here, because if he didn’t we would get any time with each other at all.
Today was Thursday and Rose felt like it was time to contact Damon so he wouldn’t get too impatient and call the deal off. Tammie and Sam had also agreed on which method would be the best one and they were gonna introduce us to their plan in the living room after work.

“So, it goes like this. The ring allows us to track him down. Since we’re two witches, we can allow two people to have a meeting with him. But we’d probably only have energy or 5 minutes of talking. Molly should be going, since she was contacted. Molly you’ll be put in a trance and.. hmm.. how to explain it.. a silhouette of you will be sent to wherever Damon is hanging out. Only he will be able to see and talk to you, he will not be able to hurt you at all. So the question is, who will go with her?”

“I will.” Derek said right away.

He was looking very determined and sent Rose a “I will not discuss it at all” look. But Rose seemed to ignore him.

“I know you do, but if you go you need to control your temper, maybe just make Molly do all the talking. The 5 minutes are very valuable and we don’t wanna waste them!” she said very seriously.

“I can do it.” He said.

“Fine. But let’s at least agree on what questions we want to get answered.” She said and looked at me.

“He should be more specific about what his problem is and what kind of help he needs. We also need to know how we can trust him 100%. I’d like to know how he knew my father.” I said.

“True. Anything else guys?”

“How much he knows about us.” Derek added.

“Yeah, that’s quite important too. I don’t think he has time to answer more questions so let’s begin girls.”

Derek and I placed ourselves in each our chair and were instructed to hold hands. Tammie and Sam placed themselves behind us. Sam was standing behind me with a hand on my shoulder. They were holding hands both touching the ring within their grip so we were all connected. Then they started mumbling some strange words which I assumed was a spell. Suddenly I fell the same rush as I felt when Damon entered my dream. In a few seconds Derek and I was still holding hands while standing in a hotel room somewhere. My eyes immediately fell on the bed where Damon was lying with a book. He was looking our way with a skeptical look.

“Oh look, guests!” he uttered closing the book with a “clap” and stood up.

It all seemed very surreal. If a silhouette of a person was standing in my room I’d have crapped myself on the spot.

“Yeah you do, but only for 5 minutes. We have some questions for you.” I said keeping to my tight schedule.

I could feel Derek’s hand squeezing mine a little harder when Damon approached us a little more and crossed his arms.

“Hello to you too. I was afraid I wouldn’t hear from you. I see you brought your boyfriend.” He said and gave Derek a glare.

“Please just tell us what your problem is. You told me you needed help?”