Introduction

Hello Peeps,

First of all thank you for coming here and giving this book a try.

No crossovers this time. Hah!!! This book is our first one with original characters. So a little nervous. Have been working on this book for some time now and as "To you, I promise..." is on hold till we develop some good plot for it we thought of starting this book, the idea for which was ready with us. And no, we won't be again putting this one on hold. We will finish it till the end this time.

Hopefully you will like the story and characters! We have been excited since days to start this one. Hehe... Just fingers crossed that you guys will enjoy reading.

Positive feedback is always appreciated.

So that was it. We will be back with a loads of stuff super soon. Till then, the character looks are given at the end, their appearance as the way we have imagined them while developing this story.

--------------------------

Just a sneak peak...

For me, freedom has always been just a word without meaning. I found it's meaning amongst the crowd of Delhi. In that one man, with curious brown eyes and a charming smile. 

Something was meant to happen and we knew it from the start. 'We didn't meet just for nothing' he whispered in my ear under a thousand stars. His wild spirit and my old soul got along just fine. He set me free like releasing dandelions seeds into the air. With wind on my back and his hands in mine, life felt fine again.

When feelings got involved and emotions grew stronger, his dandelion soul dissolved in the evening sky and before I knew it he was gone with the wind...

---------------------------

A look at their appearance...

Leads

✨Supporting Cast✨

Supporting Cast

🥁 The Heatstroke 🥁

🥁 The Heatstroke 🥁

You'll know more about them soon

You'll know more about them soon... 😉 Till then, bye.

Loads of love....❤️