Thank You

Okay, so that was one satisfying journey we have had with all of you beautiful souls. Also, this being the longest book and getting completed in a span of just 6 months is what we never imagined when we started. But I guess being in quarantine helped us to invest time doing things which we like so this being one of the many other.

ZiVed being our first original creation are and will always remain most special and thus closest to our hearts. Not just them but all of them, Parth, Rupath, Alizeh, Vihaan, Laksh, Kunal, Randhir, Renee, Ahil, Tara and Mira. Yes, the above pic doesn't have all of them but what to do the edit wasn't coming out to be good so we just have to be satisfied with this outcome. Anyway, so all of these people made this long journey just even more beautiful and meaningful. We enjoyed writing them and their stories and just hope you all enjoyed it as much.

It was surely hella difficult to show everything with just one POV but we hope we did justice to each of them as there were many characters. If not then I hope we improve next time if there is any.

Now coming to the main thing. THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH for giving this book all the love. It truly made this journey even more special.

Special mention to Aisha_Cherian Ayushi_shraddha Shrishtiii003 JaishCreations nasreensarwath IndhuVarsha tyg_mhi vd_sk_varshra -TiaRoshan arpitaa_13 for always putting a big wide smile on our faces with all of the beautiful amazing comments you left on every chapter by taking out your time. All of those words mean the world to us and we are forever grateful to all of you for loving ZiVed and all of the characters as your own. A big squeezy hug to you all. Loads and loads of love sending your way. Sorry if we forgot to mention anyone but all of you reading this are equally amazing.

Okay then, finishing the ranting now. The one question which a few people asked about the sequel of this book. We will think about it but no promise. But it makes us happy for some reasons.

Alright alright! Going now. Bye-bye. Take care. Stay safe. Stay healthy. ❤️🥰