Chapter 46

Zivah's POV

I waited at the airport impatiently as I walked back and forth looking into my watch every 2 minutes.

"Doing this won't make them arrive early. The flight is already 20 minutes late." Vihaan said lazily sitting inside the car with the door open wide.

"20 minutes are already over. Why the fuck it's not landing?" I said with frustration and looking in the sky. Yes, to spot the plane.

"There are still 5 minutes and why are you getting so reckless?" Vihaan asked stretching his hands and looking around.

"I don't know but I'm just nervous," I said stopping in front of him.

"You know they are your parents right?" He looked up at me with unbelievable expressions.

"They always make me nervous over something or the other," I said pouting at him. Vihaan rolled his eyes at me.

"Are you worried because of Ved?" He asked. I didn't say anything as I looked around.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." Vihaan said in an assuring voice.

"I got even nervous because of Vandy," I said shaking my head and folding my hands over chest.

"Listen Zivah, he has you." He said further. I shook my head a little.

"What if they humiliate him as well?" I asked as the thought crossed my mind. His face from that conversation with Vandy flashed in front of me.

"Relax. He is a self-made guy. He earns well and he doing exceptional in his field. He loves you and is willing to take this chance then what's the problem?" Vihaan said making me understand but no one can calm me expect for the main man himself and sadly he is busy with Alizeh.

She went mad when he showed her the pictures and videos on her insistence after that terrible dance rehearsal. She was on cloud nine smiling ear to ear. Not just her but others as well except for you know who.

"He won't be able to handle the Trion Tech," I said letting out a sigh.

"Aren't you enough for that?" Vihaan asked crooking his eyebrows.

"I am but you know them, Vihaan," I said as Vihaan let out a sigh.

"They will understand. If not today then tomorrow. You are their daughter and they truly love and care for you, Zivah." He said and I shook my head looking into watch again.

"Yes, their way is different and their way of looking at things is different. They give more importance to money but they love you." Vihaan went ahead as I refused to speak.

"Yes, the kind of love where my bank account would be full. I would get tons of gifts on my birthday and have big parties where I won't even know half of the guests." I said letting out a laugh.

"However they are, you can't change them but yes, you can try to make them believe in your love. They might understand." He said as he gave me an assuring smile. I smiled back at him with a nod.

"Hoping for the best," I said crossing my fingers and giving him a mocking smile. Vihaan let out a laugh and shook his head a little.

"And the flight is landed. Get ready." He said showing his mobile. I widened my eyes.

"Fuck! Vihaan, I'm so nervous. I don't know what to do. What am I suppose to do?" I said getting reckless again looking here and there with no clue what I was doing.

"You have lost your mind. They might disown you if you keep being weird," Vihaan said getting up and adjusting his jacket.

"Who will taunt me then? I'm so used to hearing those lectures man. It won't be the same. I won't let them disown me." I said dramatically.