Chapter 51

Zivah's POV

I sat in the corner smiling widely as people were applying Haldi on Ali. The glow on her face was real. I saw Chachi and Chachu looking at her as the emotions on their faces were of pure happiness but Chachi was shedding tears in between.

My Bua was feeding everyone as she was running away looking out if anyone needs anything. I shouted at her for doing this but she shouted back at me saying she doesn't want anyone to be hungry on this big day. I offered her help but she showed me way out as always.

Dad and Mom sat a little away from the crowd with Vandy and Foofa. Armaan and Amelia were clicking selfies around. I shook my head a little looking at those jokers. But I'll miss this from tomorrow onwards. Who am I going to call brainless bimbo?

Of course, they won't run to Canada right away and will definitely stay back to see Ved and my drama but still, it won't be like this. Everything will go back to normal from tomorrow.

I moved my gaze to see Ved pointing camera at yellow looking Ali along with Renee and Tara by her side. They were laughing uncontrollably at something Ved said while they posed away at Camera.

I stared at Ved a little longer as I admired how effortlessly gorgeous he looked in his yellow kurta shirt paired with a yellow jacket and brown pants. I noticed it was not just me who's drooling over him but there were other sets of eyes staring at him and admiring him. I don't mind that actually, in fact, that's a confidence boost for me. I mean you can drool over him as much as you want but his eyes are set on just me and he's mine. Period.

Two other people in his team were busy running around capturing the guest and one shooting them. The remaining were busy with drones. I let out a sigh looking further around.

The boys seemed to be busy discussing something. Parth was explaining and others were listening carefully. Sonia was busy talking on her phone. Vihaan had a meeting to attend so he will be joining a little later. He already missed a major part of Sangeeth and now this as well but what to do, work is also important and he is known for being a workoholic so that's understandable. I'm glad that I took leave and don't have to attend any meeting missing all these beautiful moments.

I looked at Ved again who was taking Dadu and Dadi's photos as they were smiling happily. I chuckled looking at my most favorite couple. I was already done applying the Haldi on to be a bride so I thought of sitting in this corner just noticing people around. It's my favorite thing to do when I'm bored.

My babu was mingling around Ved as he caressed him in between. I looked to my side when I sensed someone. Parth was giving me a full smile. I smiled looking at him.

"Sit," I said gesturing to the empty chair beside me.

"Why are you alone?" He asked taking a seat.

"I'm pretty bored smiling at people unnecessarily," I said shaking my head. Parth chuckled at me.

"I can totally understand. I have been doing the same for ages now." He said making a face as I let out a laugh.

"What's happening with you? Sorry I just didn't get much time lately." I asked feeling genuinely guilty.

"Hey, don't bother. I know." Parth said.

"Nothing is happening really." He said further letting out a sigh.

"So Laksh?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He shook his head a little with sadness on his face.

"I never had any hope. It was over way back. For good." He said giving me a small smile. Wow, it seriously ended. Why the fuck is everything bad happening with him? I honestly feel bad.