Chapter 20

Zivah's POV

"Stop," Alizeh shouted putting her hands over her ears. Cody barked loudly as well.

We were currently on the road stuck in traffic as we were out to attend the bash Rupath was throwing for Ved. Apparently to lecture him along with me. But I don't it's even happening.

I haven't met Ved after the last time at his house as he was busy with his job-related stuff considering he is leaving pretty soon. So I already missed a couple of days yet again to be with him. But I didn't complain this time and instead left him alone so that he could recover from his state of feeling guilty or whatever he was holding back that time.

I made use of those days to work on my writing and spending quality time with the family excluding my mom. Actually she left soon enough much to my delight. So I felt at ease to be at home again and work on my favorite thing. I also spend time with my favorite Chachi and Chachu. I haven't spent much time with them since they arrived so I made up for that as well. I enjoyed these days without him although I constantly missed him. But, it was much better than those tortuous 10 days without no contact at all.

I am just happy I will get to see him today again.

"What are you doing?" Alizeh asked Ahil who was sitting beside on the driver's seat and honking the horn for about 10 minutes continuously now.

"What am I supposed to do? This dude is just not moving." He said with pure irritation and pressed the horn again. Alizeh and I groaned loudly. Cody barked again.

"You are torturing that pure soul." Alizeh looked back at Cody who was sitting beside me.

"I know... He ij sho badh." She talked like a child tune with him. I chuckled looking at them as Cody licked her hand.

"God, I'm so done with these people," Ahil shouted punching the steering, "Why can't they just walk? Who drives this slow?" He asked looking at Alizeh who rolled her eyes. I chuckled seeing him like this.

"Um... I don't think they can fly over other cars so yes it's how people drive when there is traffic." Alizeh said with sarcasm.

"I just don't believe it," Ahil said being disappointed, "We should have walked instead anyway his house is way too close."

"Stop whining," Alizeh said with annoyance. "Anyway, I'm just happy knowing that Ved proved me wrong and I don't have to beat him up." She said further shrugging her shoulders and giving me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes.

"You wouldn't have beat him up anyway. You are a biased bitch." I said folding my arms. Alizeh let out a laugh.

"That I am. It's tough when you look at that beautiful face." She said shrugging and winking. I gave her an unpleasant look but she was still laughing weirdly. I looked at Ahil.

"Ahil?" I asked. He looked back at me and then at the weirdo beside him.

"I have given up on her long long back." He said shaking his head. I chuckled again as Ali shamelessly let out another loud laugh.

"By the way, girls?" Ahil said after some time. We gave him a questioning look. "I don't know any of them as I was basically absent from everywhere." He said.

"Thank god you finally realized," Alizeh said with a roll of her eyes.

"Don't worry. They are all cool except for Mishka but if I can get along then anyone in the world can." I said.

"That's true." Ali nodded her head and looked back at me with questioning face, "And who is Mishka? What did I miss?" She asked widening her eyes.

"She is Randhir's fiancee... Sorry, his girlfriend as she likes to call herself." I said letting out a chuckle at last.