EPILOGUE

----------------------------------

Zivah's POV

2 years later...

I frowned at Ali as she put the veil over my head. I told her that I will be going without it but she insisted that I should keep it for some time at least until the rituals are over. But she did give it a fancy twist. The veil was short and small and just covered the back of my head. I was satisfied with my final look. This was exactly what I wanted for myself. Simple and cool!

No extra jewelry, just one choker neckpiece, rings, and golden bangles, and yes my favorite glares which will help me from the wrath of Sun on this bright sunny day on this Greece's Island.

I chose this Sabyasachi lehenga for my D-day as that wedding collection is my favorite. It was a golden lehenga with work on it. The polka-dotted blouse had a deep V-neck making it a little trendy. Finally, to complete the look the silky net dupatta was on my shoulder, draping it around my waist and keeping it lose as it covered my whole hand. Mom, Ali, and I selected this after days of fights. Natalia and her girls literally studied Indian looks and then we had the discussion about the final look.

I keep the partition of hair in the middle and braided my hair in a tight bun so that the speedy wind of the sea won't play with them and make a mess. The girls put a light makeup and a light lipstick just how I always have preferred. That's all! That was my final look and I loved it this way.

I was never on for heavy makeup or jewelry. I wanted everything to be as simple as possible. I even tried to san the rituals and traditions and just thought of signing the marriage paper but my family convinced me to have at least wedding rituals. There was no Mehendi or Haldi or Sangeet.

We are directly going to wed and then fly somewhere. I don't know where. As it was Ved's call to decide as I literally decided everything for my dream wedding. Of course, he did participate but he left the preparations on me saying we will go by anything I want.

I got up putting my glares on and held the lehenga a little up so I won't stumble. Dadi, Mom, Chachi, Ali, Renee, Bua and Tara gave me dreamy looks. Ali hugged me tightly.

Ali wore a beautiful coral green chiffon saree with floral prints and a thin border and matching sleeveless blouse to go with that. For jewelry, she wore big danglers which looked a complete classic. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and highlighted her eyes and wore a nude lipstick. My ever so gorgeous sister!

"Oh my god, my little Zee is finally getting married today!" Alizeh said dramatically putting her hands on her cheeks. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Please, Ali I am 29 and not little anymore," I said glaring at her. She was least bothered.

"For me, you are always my little Zivah until I actually get my little Zivah." She said making the ladies in the room chuckle.

"Keep on dreaming. I don't like kids." I said being annoyed.