Chapter 3

Zivah's POV

Alizeh made a rough turn as Ahil shouted from the backseat at her. I chuckled sitting in passenger's seat beside her. We were currently on our way for a dinner date in some famous restaurant in Delhi, which also happens to be Alizeh's favorite. Tonight everything was happening according to her, from choosing the restaurant to driving the car. I and Ahil were happy with her choice of place to eat but her driving the car... Well, that was definitely not okay for both of us.

Her rash driving was the main reason behind it and anyone who knows about her driving will never let her have the car. But as she joined the business and started earning for herself, the first thing she bought was a car for herself so that no one could ever come between her and her love for cars.

She literally treats it like her own baby, talking in between to her, giving kisses on steering and what not!

Alizeh laughed her heart out looking back and winking at Ahil who gave her an unpleasant look. I smiled again shaking my head a little as I adjusted in my seat.

"That's why I offered to pick you two up." He said still not pleased with the idea of Alizeh driving us. I looked at her who just rolled her eyes.

"You are so boring, Ahil." She said making a face at him through the front mirror.

"I'm not boring. I'm just careful enough." He said defending himself to which I agreed as I nodded my head in understanding. But who will make this girl understand?

Alizeh just like thrills no matter what it might cost. Even I actually love that sometimes, the thrill of driving at a high speed but she's overenthusiastic and it scares me most of the time. While Ahil being a car lover and a fantastic driver with the craze for speed, he still makes sure he always has control over his speed when the family is in the car.

"Just live the moment, man. Who knows what tomorrow holds." She said shouting on top of her lungs and let out a laugh again. I held my seat belt as she pressed the breaks.

"If you are going to drive like that then I don't know what my tomorrow would hold," Ahil said letting out a sigh. I tilted my head to look at him sitting in the backseat. He looked at me and shook his head a little stating his disappointment.

"Stop whining and just look at Zee. She has no problem at all." Alizeh said from the side as I looked at her with a plain face. She didn't move her gaze from the road and honked at the car moving slowly before us.

"Actually, Ali, he is right. I still have a lot to do in my life. I'm just 24." I said giving her a look. She rolled her eyes at me and honked some more times before that car gave her side.

"Shut the fuck up you two and hold on tight." She said speeding the car yet again. I let out a sigh.

"Stop seriously," Ahil shouted from backseat yet again to which Alizeh laughed out loud.

*************

I and Ahil let out a sigh of relief when Alizeh stopped the car in front of the restaurant. I have never been happier in my entire life. Ahil made his way out before any of us and stood outside the car. That made me smile a bit while Alizeh just rolled her eyes in annoyance. She gave car keys to the person standing to park the car as we made our way inside the restaurant.

A waiter led us to our booked table right beside the big glass sized window from where you could see the nightlife of Delhi. The restaurant was as expected a pretty good place. The area was dimply lit with pendant lights hanging from the ceiling which gave a romantic yet calming vibe. Glass tables were laid perfectly with comfortable yet fancy chairs. Almost all the tables were filled and soft music played in the background. It's was a perfect place for a romantic dinner date.