Chapter 6

Zivah's POV

I waited along with Ahil and Dadu at the place Ved mentioned to me. It was sharp 4:30 in the morning but there was no trace of him.

Ahil and Dadu came along as they wanted to meet the people I'll be with for two days and make sure of everything. I didn't bother to oppose it as I thought it's better for someone to know about with whom I'll be. No matter how much I feel okay with Ved, it still doesn't change the fact that I barely know him.

I was a little surprised when they readily agreed on my camping trip, although I knew they would let me go I did expect a little reluctance. But nothing of such happened, my oldies were excited for me and Ahil thought that was a good start for my vacation but obviously, he wanted all the details related to it and meet Ved as well. Alizeh was the one who was more excited than me because I was going with Ved, she was constantly teasing about the same, much to my annoyance.

I saw Ahil yawn leaning against his car. Dadu stood beside him, saying something to him while Cody slept peacefully inside the car. 

"Zivi, I guess that boy ditched you." Ahil said stretching his arms and yawning one more time. I let out a sigh looking at the watch. 'Boys' because Parth and Randhir from the Heatstroke were also joining for the trip.

"Even I feel like that yaar, Ahil." I said making a face as I myself was so sleepy but I genuinely wanted to go on this camping. Now I have no idea. I put my hands inside my cardigan pockets feeling a little cold.

"Let's just wait for 10 more minutes and go back." Dadu said looking in his watch. I nodded at him sadly as I looked at the road to see if I see anything or anyone.

"Okay." I said pouting at him. Ahil and Dadu got into chatting yet again as I let out a frustrated sigh and thought of calling Ved but brushed off the idea.

Few more moments passed by with me watching in my clock and then around on the road hearing Ahil and Dadu's conversation in between. But it was of no use as they were discussing about the market shares and stuff.

"It's 4.45. We should leave." Ahil announced after sometime standing straight. I nodded at him with a sad face when I heard the horn. We moved our gazes in that direction to find an SUV making its way towards us. Cody was awakened by the horn as he put his out through the window.

It made a halt right before me as I spotted Ved on the driver's seat with Parth on passenger's seat and Randhir on the backside. I let out a deep sigh of relief.

All three boys got out of the car and made their way towards us. I gave Ved an irritated look as he made a sorry face looking at me.

"You guys are 15 minutes late." Ahil made his point as he came and greeted all of them with a handshake.

"Sorry, it's because of me," Randhir said rubbing his neck while Ved greeted Cody patting him on his head as Cody wagged his tail rapidly trying to jump out of the car. "Easy boy!" I heard Ved say to Cody letting out a small laugh.

"So three boys?" Dadu asked looking at them all and back at me, gaining all of our attention.

"Just take care of my Zivah." He said further. Those three with Ahil smiled at him.

"Of course, Sir. Don't worry at all. We will drop her in one piece tomorrow night." Ved said with a smile. Dadu smiled back at him.

"Actually we are worried for you guys more. Just take care of yourself." Ahil said winking at me. I made a face as I hit his arm hard. Rest just let out a laugh again with Ved, of course, agreeing and gaining one more look from me.

Ahil took Ved and Parth's mobile numbers. He and Dadu chatted with the three boys for some more minutes asking about the location, camp and all of the other necessary stuff which I didn't even bother to ask. I thanked them inwardly for coming with me and making everything sure. I said my byes to Ahil, Cody, and Dadu and so did the boys as we got in the car, I sat on passenger's seat beside Ved while Parth and Randhir took the backseat.