Chapter 36

Cocktail Party Venue :-

----------------------------------

Zivah's POV

I pulled my black mini one-piece a little down as it came up to my thighs showing my legs. But then pulled it up yet again as it wasn't helping with the deep neck. I let out a sigh as I felt a bit conscious about it as I am definitely not used to showing skin especially when there are tons of people around who know me. Well, not all of them but most of them do.

I let my short hair open and made them a little wavy. I put my nose ring without which I find my look completely incomplete if there is anything like that. I kept the makeup light as always. I just painted my eyes dark, putting a thick shade of eyeliner making them smoky hot.

I put my mobile, kajal, tissues, buds, and other required things in the small side purse I will be taking with me and made my way out of the room.

Vihaan, Ali, Me and Tara will be going in one car. There was never any doubt about it. The dickhead and the princess along with others will be coming in their respective cars. Someone suggested they should go with us and we almost gave horrified expressions but then Vihaan took care of the things cleverly. He gave me a smirk and wink to which I threw an irritated face.

Ali went mad looking at me that she right away started taking pictures irritating me even more. Tara gave me an impressed smile and put on little more makeup on me saying it will look even more killer. I let her have her ways as these two girls know more about these things anyway.

Both the girls themselves looked, killer. Ali wore a metallic one-shoulder fitted geometric sequence gown with a thigh-high slit on both sides.  She kept her makeup light and only bothered to highlight her lips with red lipstick. Her hair was tied in a low back bun making her look hot and classy at the same time.

I've seen Ali's bold style before but seeing Tara in a hot look was a pleasant surprise. She sizzled in her golden mermaid style skirt and a black strapless top. She mainly highlighted her eyes and left her long locks open making them wavy. I did see Vihaan gawking at her when she walked out in that look. I wouldn't blame him. She did look stunning. 

Vihaan didn't forget to give me an impressed look as well and described how hot I am looking and that I am going to steal the thunder from Alizeh in Party. She was least bothered and gave me a peck on the cheek but I am no way getting a good feeling about it.

That Amelia and Vandy were quite impressed with my and Alizeh's look that Vandy asked Amelia to get changed into something nicer. Dadi and Chachi rolled their eyes at her and gave us the widest smile with a complimentary wink.