Chapter 35

Zivah's POV

Alizeh's wedding preparations were in full swing. In the coming days, we met her designer, caterer, those poor wedding planners, and a few more people as well.

It was a topic of debate if the wedding should take place somewhere else or at the house itself and with great difficulty, everyone agreed on the house as it's anyway huge so going out is not needed.

Many of Alizeh and Ahil's friends landed in Delhi and it was actually mine and that brainless Armaan's duty to get them settled in the hotel. Armaan was obviously of no use as most of the time he and his annoying girlfriend were clicking photos.

Oh look that's India gate, oh look that's building, oh look that's a cow, oh look that's the tree.

Ughhh! Oh God, I couldn't tell how irritating it was. I just tried to focus on my chips and gave some unpleasant looks in between which were ignored by idiots.

I didn't meet Ved or Parth or Renee or anyone after the last time at Parth's house. I didn't get even a moment to take time out for myself. Although, I did take a few moments out and made sure to stay in touch with Parth through calls, just to check on him. Renee visited the house in between to meet Alizeh and to discuss things with her.

Renee introduced her overly enthusiastic hair and makeup designer. She surely was over the top but damn, her work was amazingly awesome. Ali and I gave an impressive smile and selected her right away.

Ahil and his parents came for a small ceremony which wasn't exactly small as there were around thousands of guests. Yup, just those many. I was appointed to look around the arrangements for food and it was exhausting.

Renee and Rupath came hand in hand gaining attention from everyone but the star of the ceremony remained the main couple. Other people skipped this function as it was said to be a small gathering.

But I met a few of Alizeh's friends who came from Canada where she used to study. They gave me supercomplexes so I just busied myself with arrangements.

There was still a big question mark on the photographer in charge. I thought about calling Ved. Ali had the same idea but we just rubbed it off as it won't look good.

Besides he is a wildlife photographer and has done a few other shows about the culture and cities around the world as a videographer. One must admit to the fact that he is brilliant at it. We wouldn't have been happier if he gave his nod but the saddest part is that no one had the courage to ask him.

And, Wedding photography? I don't think he will ever agree to do that. So instead we have this fancy photographer who kept on getting on Ali's nerves as he kept on asking for some romantic poses from her much to her delight I would say.

I enjoyed the whole show thoroughly along with Renee and Rupath. Of course, I confronted them about not bothering to say bye to me and they started teasing me right away. I cursed myself under breath but couldn't say anything.

The following days went with us going to Ahil's place for their rituals. His parents were sweetest but I found his grandparents kind of strict. They looked kind of... I don't know off maybe. But it's okay my Ali was happy. Ahil and her made the most beautiful pair.

"Don't you think something is off about his grandparents?" I looked to my side to see Tara with some unpleasant expressions.

She is apparently Ali's best friend. Well, one of the best friends considering she has many. Two from school, one from Highschool, two-three from college, and then Tara Maheshwari from post-graduation.