Chapter 7

Zivah's POV

Ved dropped me home after the camping was over. It seems like these two days went by in a snap of a finger. I can't share the experience I had in words. It was so amazing that I feel like rewinding the days. I haven't enjoyed this much before. For me, enjoyment has always been roaming and attending parties with my gang or just spending quality time with my loved ones or just reading and writing. But camping was a new experience which I enjoyed thoroughly that too with a bunch of strangers who aren't strangers anymore. I never imagined myself doing something like this with a bunch of new people and I just did that. I was proud of myself for that. It was a huge improvement for a person like me.

I smiled a little to myself as I made my way inside the house.

"I'm here...!!!" I shouted just when I spotted Dadu, Dadi, and Cody in vision.

I sat on my knee seeing Cody running towards me. He came wagging his tail as he literally jumped on me. I stumbled and fell on the floor while that guy kept licking me putting his paws over my chest. I laughed my heart out caressing him.

Dadu and Dadi let out a laugh. I saw Alizeh making her way downstairs. She smiled widely looking at us.

"So how was the camping?" Dadi asked with a smile as I finally got up after taking Cody's kiss attack.

"It was amazing!" I said as I went and sat next to Dadu on the couch. Dadi was sitting on the couch opposite to me with Alizeh on her one side while Cody jumped on the couch and sat beside me.

"I have never been this tired my entire life," I said leaning my head backward on the couch. Those three let out a chuckle.

"I'm glad you enjoyed. Else we would have to listen to your ranting all night and day." Dadu said shaking his head. Alizeh and Dadu agreed while I frowned looking at them.

"Go and clean up. I'll ask Suku to prepare the table." Dadi said getting up. I nodded at her and she left to the kitchen with Cody following her.

Dadu resumed watching his cricket match. Alizeh came and sat beside me.

"Give me details, girl." She said making her voice a little low, getting excited.

"Details?" I asked being confused.

"I was in the balcony when Ved gave you a hug, huh?" She said making a face and poking me in the arm, "Seemed like it was so hard to part ways." She said again in her ever so dramatic tone.

"Shut up!" I whisper-yelled being irritated. Ved did get off the car and see me off at the gate and yeah we did hug but what's the big deal?! I hug my colleagues as well. I don't get Alizeh's excitement regarding me and Ved.

"Tell me everything..." She whispered shifting in her seat. The excitement never leaving her, "By that, I mean just about Ved." She finished making a duh face.

"Nothing happened, bro," I said pushing her away from me but she was persistent.

"It was a very casual hug between two friends." I finished shrugging my shoulders. Alizeh rolled her eyes.

"Friends, huh?" She said shifting closer to me yet again being careful Dadu won't hear us but I doubt that "The Zivah Chandra making new friends who casually hug her." She said putting a hand over her chest being dramatic.

"I'm touched." She said further wiping the invisible tears. I did the eye roll yet again.

"I never got a goodbye hug." She said further. I shook my head in disappointment.

"You are such a bitch, Ali." I said, "Don't talk to me." Alizeh let out a loud laugh.

"Language, ladies," Dadu said with raised eyebrows with a smirk playing in his lips. Now I don't have any doubt regarding him hearing our conversation.