Chapter 49

Zivah's POV

I stood beside Ved holding his arm patiently as Ahil's side performed the duet on some love song. I didn't even pay attention to the song looking at their moves. They were killing it in every way. We had our faces paled. I looked at Alizeh who was super tensed as she was eating her nails.

I am just glad that I and Ved won't be competing with them. There are rounds and each of that round has a winner. I don't even need to even tell who it will be looking at them. To compete with them we have Armaan and Amelia. I just hope they perform well. They kinda looked tensed as well.

The huge sound of claps erupted as the performance got ended. I looked at Armaan to my side who shook his head a little with nervousness looking back at me. I patted on his shoulder as they made their way on the stage. The boo sound came from the groom's side and we couldn't control our emotions. We started shouting at the top of the lungs cheering Armaan and Amelia.

They took their positions and the soft melody of "Teri Or" started playing. Damn! My mouth left wide open when I saw what I was seeing. Amelia was so smooth with her moves. They both effortlessly swayed away as they did the lifts.

"Okay, I didn't expect this." I heard Alizeh but couldn't move my eyes from them. I nodded at her absent-mindedly.

"They are killing it," Ved said being awestruck. Now I am even more nervous and I have three freaking performances.

Armaan lifted Amelia over his head and she moved effortlessly giving the correct expressions. I saw people cheering. Our side was hooting while Ahil's side stayed quiet and looked at the performance to find some mistake but well, it was way too perfect.

I looked back proudly at my little brother and his fiancee. It's just for a day and everything will be back to normal tomorrow. I shouted loudly along with the rest of the gang when performance was over. Armaan gave me a high-five when they announced the results and no wonder we won! Hah, later losers!

We gathered backstage when Ahil's side took the stage. Ved's team member came to ask him something and he was instructing them. I sat beside Parth letting out a sigh.

"Nervous?" He asked. I nodded my head a little.

"Ah, now I just hope that people don't laugh. That's all." I said sighing again.

"I guess you have killed it in every dance," Parth said again. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Really?" I asked making a face. Laksh got seated opposite to me. Everyone else was busy with getting ready or practicing the moves.

"Of course and to be honest Ved is doing fine too," Parth said again.

"So only if someone worst comes then I might win?" I asked with a smile.

"There is a 70% chance of your winning unless someone like Armaan or Amelia comes," Laksh said and I gave him a terrified look. Ved sat next to Laksh fiddling his fingers looking around.

"God please no!" I said shaking my head a bit as Parth and Laksh let out a laugh.

The choreographer called Parth and Laksh to tell them something so they left. Ved was looking around as he would scratch his nose in between. I chuckled at him.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"No." He said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are playing with your fingers and also doing that nose thing," I said mimicking him and let out a laugh. Ved shook his head a little.