Chapter 33

Zivah's POV

INDIA! No matter where I go in the world, where I stay and how much I like some other place, this country will always hold special, no not special, but a most special place in my heart. That I got to know when I came here for the first time in years and I regretted not coming year all these years because of my busy life. But it's better late than never as everyone says.

I smiled widely when cab took a turn and made its way inside the mansion. I had the same wide smile I had two years back. The watchman came running to take my luggage as it was still dawn. I missed my babu being with me. I pouted at the thought but gave a grateful smile to this person helping me out with bags.

I felt a little embarrassed seeing the three-four of the huge bags for the only person but what to do this Ali asked me to bring too much stuff as if she won't get it here. Besides this, my own clothes, my babu's stuff, makeup, office things, and whatnot. It took me a lot of effort to travel with this. I was exhausted.

I made my way inside the house and no one was up except for a few helpers. I remember telling Alizeh about my coming but she might have slept a few hours back so I don't expect her to be up anytime soon. Great I will get some me time and can sleep as well before that Canada family wakes up at least. I let out a deep sigh just at the thought of interacting with these many people. But what to do?

I let myself fall on the bed as soon as I reached my dear room. Oh! How much I missed staying here. I looked around to see everything exactly at the same place where I left it before. I ran into the balcony opening it. I smiled like a maniac looking around the morning Delhi's view.

"Welcome back!" I heard from inside as I ran inside again. I held Dadu tightest in a hug as he returned my affection.

"It feels good to be back," I said smiling happily as I pulled back from the hug.

"And it feels good to see you this happy," Dadu said pulling my cheeks and making me giggle.

"Dadi!" I said as I saw her beside standing at the door and looking at us with affection. I threw my arms around her as she pecked me on my forehead from the side.

"Now that I see this new avatar, I like it even more." She said pulling away.

"I love this new version, to be honest," Dadu said making me smile even more.

"Me too!" I said.

"Where is Ali? See." I said looking at Dadi. "Because of this, I got weird looks from people around," I said with a frown pointing at all the baggage. Dadu and Dadi let out a laugh shaking their heads.

"One girl and four huge bags," I said deepening my frown.

"She is sleeping. Vandana made her go crazy yesterday with her never-ending chatting." Dadi said making a face and I got exactly what she was saying. I gave her a terrifying expression.

"Oh no, I have to go through it now," I said just imagining what's in store for me.

"Yes," Dadi said with a nod.

"What should I prepare for you for breakfast?" She asked again adjusting my hair. It felt so good.

"I just want Chai then I will get ready and then I will have breakfast with everyone," I said. "You don't have to make anything for me alone this early," I said further as I held her arm tight. Dadi chuckled a bit.

"Are you hungry?" Dadu asked raising his eyebrows.

"No. I ate that flight food." I said making a face as Dadu returned the same disgusted expressions. We both hate airline food no matter which it is. It makes us sick.