Chapter 43

Zivah's POV

It got hectic as the ceremony days started nearing. Everyone was crazily panicking with preparations. Dadu and Dadi seemed to be the happiest as their eldest granddaughter was getting married. They were looking into every little thing with all the interest.

Ali was just too much focused on her makeup, dresses, and themes. The rest of the things were left to be handled by others. I gladly escaped myself from meeting the people for finalizing the ceremonies. I don't want to take that big responsibility considering I already have too much going on with myself.

I kept running between my family and Ved's family. How cute it sounds! But anyway yes, and then my work and project. I can't exactly go on deciding and finalizing ceremonies. That's a huge responsibility.

Update on Parth and Laksh is that they are talking out things but I don't know if they have come on the terms or not. Ved is still stubborn as when I tried to talk to him about Rupath yesterday he just hung up on me. Can you believe it? That Mr. Rude hung up on me. But he called late at night and I let it ring.

I didn't pick up until he called for about 2-3 times and sent 4-5 messages. Then I gave in and picked up the call and we again ended up fighting over the same issue. I guess it's gonna be the same for some time now.

Rupath, Parth, Laksh, and Kunal came along with Renee to help out with wedding preparations yesterday. Ved was already present. I was hella embarrassed when Vandy started talking rubbish and clicking pics with the boys but they were cool, well at least looked like that.

Alizeh ran into her room to shut herself from embarrassment but I couldn't as I had to give instructions to some people who came to set the decorations for Mehendi.

Anyway, I ignored as much as I can showing myself as super busy but then I heard loud shouting coming. I don't have to tell the egoistic kids were into some argument over...

Well, I don't care as they just try to get into a fight over any stupidest thing. The other day they were fighting over if there is extra salt in dal fry or not and that moved to how ignorant Ved is and how arrogant Rupath is. The fight ended up with them sitting separately.

I, Renee, Parth, and Laksh decided to sit separately away from their drama to spare us from that torture. Parth and Laksh seemed to be distant showing everything has again gone down with them just like how Renee predicted. I asked Parth to which he didn't say much and just ended the topic by saying Laksh needs some more time to decide things with his life.

I thought of leaving it there as he was not comfortable talking about it. Neither did I ask Ved or anyone else.

Today was some busy day yet again. The boys took off stating they had some left-over work for the band. I don't know what exactly but low-key I still hope to see them together again performing on that big stage but it's real-life which won't work like that.

Renee has anyway taken off from her work until the wedding is over so she was here along with Ved. Who is showing up just now after lunch? I gave him a glare as soon as he entered but he gave me a smile as Dadi and Dadu asked him to check the wedding invitations.

No one even showed it to me to and look here. I guess someone is getting too close to my Delhi family. But that didn't make me feel bad. In fact, what's the best thing than this.

I got seated beside Ved on the couch. I saw Vandy rolling her eyes as she made her way upstairs. Gladly enough every other person sitting here ignored her.

Ali was talking loudly sitting beside Dadi and Renee. Dadu was smiling slightly looking at her as Vihaan and Tara were looking into invitations and discussing something with wide grins.