Chapter 13

For better imagination refer the below image for this chapter -

Happy reading!!! 🤗

--------------------------------------------

Zivah's POV

"I think we missed the turn!" Parth shouted from the passenger's seat. Ved gave him an unpleasant look from beside. I chuckled a little.

Laksh was sitting beside me in the back seat, scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"Laksh dude please take some efforts and tell me the correct fucking way," Ved said being annoyed as he parked the car to side putting on the parking lights.

"What's wrong with you two?" Laksh shouted lazily look up from mobile, "Just co-operate people."

"I told you to take a turn!" Parth said in a complaining voice.

"You didn't tell me, Parth," Ved said defending himself, "You were debating with yourself as to if that is the correct turn or the next one."

"Then I said turn!"  Parth said shouting as he gestured with his hands up in the air.

"Oh, I'm so sorry but I can't take a turn when you ask me to as there are other speeding cars on the road." Ved made his voice a little louder, shifting in his seat to face Parth.

I stared at them not believing they could fight also. I mean amongst all of the other people. I looked at Laksh who gave me a lazy smile shaking his head.

"How is it my fault?" Parth asked defending himself.

"Sorry, it might be my fault as I forgot to announce it to people to keep the road empty as 'The Parth Mehra' would be making his appearance," Ved shouted back with annoyance as he moved straight again taking out his mobile.

"Leave it. I'll take care." He said finally in a low voice opening Google map on his phone.

"Ved, why are you getting angry?" I asked.

"Because none of you are of any help," Ved said still with irritation.

"And this loud song by Laksh is not letting me hear anything that aunty is speaking." He said looking at Laksh from the rear front mirror.

Laksh shrugged his shoulders, " Dude, don't take it out on me. We have been roaming for 4 hours already!" He said getting back into his phone.