Chapter 24

Zivah's POV

I arranged the table along with Kunal and Renee. Rupath was throwing a send-off party for Ved and Sonia as they will be leaving tomorrow night. Yes, tomorrow night it is. At last!!!

I joined the gang, apart from Ved and Sonia of course, in the morning itself to do all the arrangements. Ved, Sonia, Alizeh, Ahil, and Vihaan will be coming in the evening.

I gave a thought about asking Vihaan to join the party or not. Maybe I should just ask him to come along as he is Delhi as well. Alizeh and Ahil were already coming so I asked Ahil to bring him directly in the evening.

He doesn't know anyone here so it's okay if he joins. Besides him, there are few other people who are going to join. Kunal said they are Ved's friends from the channel and some of Sonia's close girl pals. So I had to bring one dress along with me to get changed to better clothes.

"Parth!" Renee shouted gaining his attention as he was busy with decorations.

"Did you contact those food people?" She asked. Parth gave her an apologetic look.

"Sorry." Parth said taking out mobile from his pocket, "Calling right away."

"Those Italian dishes right?" He asked.

"Yes." Renee said nodding.

"Okay." He said and went away dialing the number.

"Kunal," Renee looked at him, "What about drinks?"

"Rupath and Laksh are on it." He said, "They will reach in some time."

"Good." Renee said and moved her gaze to the next one.

"Randhir, dishes, and glasses. I hope they are ready?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am!" He said, saluting her, "Preparing it." I chuckled.

I'm glad he is back to his own self. I missed seeing him like this.

"Cool." Renee said again.

"Finally, Zivah." She said changing her tone to gentle one, "You need to look at food arrangements once it's here."

"Yes." I said with a smile. Renee smiled back at me.

"Renee?" Kunal asked narrowing his eyes. Renee gave a questioning look as he went ahead, "What will you be doing?"

"Me?" Renee said grinning at him, "Oh I'll be getting ready."

I let out a laugh hearing her as Kunal rolled his eyes. Renee looked at me with a wide grin and winked.

"But, Zivah come to my room to get ready." She said further, "We will start once the arrangements are done."

"Okay." I said nodding with a smile as everyone got back to their work.

***************

I didn't even realize when the evening came while chatting and playing pranks on each other, pulling each other's legs and laughing out loud. Everyone was their wittiest best today. I don't know when and if I will meet this crazy bunch ever again. But I'm gonna miss them so much. They have made my stay in Delhi more cheerful, fun and memorable. I'm going to cherish these moments forever.

Renee took me along with her to her room for getting ready once we were done. It didn't take me much time to change.

I just brought a pair of earrings with me as I thought that was enough to go along with this dress I chose. I also had my makeup bag, just in case.

I put on my contact lenses like always and did a nude makeup, making my look simple. I wore my black bodycon dress with leather detailing in front and ruched netted sleeves. I did wavy hairstyle keeping my hair open. I didn't put much effort into my look as it's not a big party.