Cottage

Matty's POV

It was almost time to go on tour, Bea couldn't come to every show this time because she had other jobs to do. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her before I had to leave.

The boys also agreed that they wanted to spend quality time with their significant others, so I had decided to book a cottage for the whole group.

Bea had always wanted to stay in one and I felt like we all needed time to disconnect from the busy city. She was sat next to me in her truck, I was driving and Allen was sat in the seat next to her. George was in the back with Caroline and the cases where next to them.

The others were in Hann's car following behind us, the radio was on low and the birds led the way in a small flock. Bea was leaning over Allen to look out of the window in awe, she always loved animals.

We soon arrived, Bea the first to jump out of the car and to the cottage where we'd be staying for a week. I tell her where to find the key and she runs ahead whilst I grab our bags.

"She's not been this happy in a long time." Ross says from the side of me, I look up to find him with a smile on his face watching Bea type in the code on the key box.

"I know man, I think she needed this just as much as we did." I tell him, watching her myself.

Bea waves us over, a look of contentment on her face. I always wanted her to be this happy.

Every couple finds their room, settling down after the long drive here. It's a few hours later when I walk into the kitchen spotting Muse, Carly and Hann all at the counter cutting up various foods.

I walk over to Muse and press a kiss to her head before sitting in a chair placed next to them. We all chatted whilst the 3 of them made dinner. Not long after George walks into the kitchen followed by Waughy and Ross who have their hands full with crates of alcohol.

Raising my eyebrows at George, he shrugs "Don't give me that look Matthew! We're on holiday."

"I weren't going to say anything Georgie, don't get mad. Pass me a beer?" I hold my hands up in fake surrender.

He comes over and scruffs my hair before passing me a beer. Muse laughs "You two are definitely married!"

Caroline walks in "Who's married? G and Matty?"

I grab George's neck and pull him close as if I were about to kiss him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I love you George!"

He holds a hand to his chest, fanning his face with the other "You're making me blush. I love you too Matty!"

Everyone laughs and we go about eating our meal, it was so nice to be surrounded by the people I care about. We'd gotten drunk, Bea especially had more drinks than she usually would but I loved to see her happy.

We decide to call it a night, everyone discarding to their rooms. I carry Muse to our bedroom and lay her down.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Muse whispers into the silent night.

I nod, whispering back "Always."

She leans in, breathe tickling my neck as she whispers into my ear "You're my favourite person in the world!" she giggles.

"Can I tell you a secret as well?" I ask.

She nods.

"You're my favourite person too, I think I'd go mad if I didn't have you." I tell her quietly, gulping as she looked up at me.

Our noses bump when Bea leans in, pressing her lips to mine. She tasted like strawberry cider, my new favourite taste.

My hands get tangled in her hair, bringing her closer as if she'd disappear if I didn't. I feel her put a leg over mine and soon she's straddling me, leaning back for air.

I put my hands under my head, propping myself up to look at her. Her cheeks were flushed pink and the tip of her nose was too, I couldn't help but smile at her.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on, Sting." I tell her sincerely.

Tears well in her eyes and I take that as my queue to grab her hips whilst I sit up so she didn't lose her balance. I'm quick to wipe under her eyes, pressing kisses over her face.

"Why're you crying, my love?"

She holds my hand to her face and closes her eyes "I'm so drunk right now but I love you. I love you so much, Marty."

The nickname makes my heart flip "I love you more than you will ever know."

Bea was intoxicating, a drug in her own right. I could never get enough of her and she made it all bearable. The world almost stopped when I was with her because I didn't focus on the thoughts running through my head at a thousand miles per hour. I just thought of her.

"Thank you for bringing us here, I've always wanted to stay in a cottage." Bea tells me, looking around the room.

I follow her gaze "I know that's why I brought you here, they have rabbits so I thought we'd go see them tomorrow?"

Her eyes lit up "Rabbits? Shit ok, I'm going to sleep so I can wake up to see the rabbits." Bea scrambles off of me and into her space in the bed. I love drunk Bea.

I open my arms and she wraps herself in them, holding me close.

"Night Marty."

"G'night Muse."