Can't Escape The Past (one-shot)

so Grian got an elytra huh? that means he went to end huh? you know what that means...

 w a t c h e r   a n g s t

(aLSO IM ACTUALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW, ALL OF YOU NEED TO GOOGLE 'MY IMMORTAL FANFIC WATTPAD' AND READ IT + THE COMMENTS BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN'T)

   ~*~

Grian panted as he climbed up to the floating End City Ship, his legs growing tired from having to jump so much. "Nearly there," he muttered to Scar through his ear-piece. "Whooo..." came Scar's tired response. Grian heaved himself onto the cold purpur bricks and stumbled down into the cabin area, smiling weakly as he spotted the sleek elytra hanging neatly in an item frame.

He dragged his feet over and lightly took the elytra in his hand, pulling it from the item and letting the wings unfold and drape elegantly over his hand. Grian's smile widened and he quickly slipping it behind him and fastened the front, shifting his colorful wings uncomfortably and tried to flatten them against his back as much as possible.

"Well this sucks," he grumbled. As soon as the words left his mouth, the feathers on his wings slowly started to lengthen and cover his elytra, transforming into a brilliant pair of wings that spread out in an array of colors on his back.

"It's good to see you again." He froze hearing that all too familiar voice and turned slowly, eyes wide. From an eye of ender that leaned against the brewing stand projected a pale purple hologram of...

"Crown... Braid..." Grian hissed through gritted teeth. Wasting no time, he whipped his diamond sword from it's sheathed and lashed angrily through the holograms, making the projections ripple slightly as the metal cut through them.

Braid giggled and stepped closer to him, reaching out with a hand. They laid a see-through hand on Grian's wing, making him freeze up, and lightly traced down the side with a smile. "Your wings are so puny now," they remarked, chuckling slightly. "And so obnoxiously bright. Wouldn't you prefer to have your old, gorgeous purple ones?"

"Stay away from me!" Grian snapped, flinching away and slicing through their hand with the sword, making the light ripple once more. "I want nothing to do with you!"

"Still just as fiery as when you left," Crown said, rumbling with laughter. "Why don't you come back? It's been so quiet without you."

"And certainly you miss your old powers," Braid added, twirling a bit of their hair with their finger. "All you've got now is some tiny claws." They gestured to the black talon-like nails that Grian curled around the hilt of his sword.

Grian bared his teeth in a grimace. "I'm never coming back!" he yelled, dark gaze burning with rage. "I hate you! Find someone else to be your minion!"

The two looked at each before wicked grins spread across their face. Crown glanced back at Grian, showing sharp teeth that shown against their dark skin. "If that's what you want..."

"Dear Diamond."

Then they were gone in the blink of an eye. Grian stared numbly at the space where they once stood, trying to process what they'd said. He looked over at the eye of ender and stiffly walked over, picking it up and staring at the swirling orb as millions of thoughts raced through his mind.

His grip suddenly tightened and he smashed it onto the ground, letting out a scream as the shatter rang through his ears. Digging his sharp nails into his palm, Grian raced out of the End City Ship and carelessly kicked himself off the edge, spreading his wings and soaring towards the ground. Tears pricked at his eyes but he wiped them away quickly. He couldn't let Scar find out about this (or any of the hermits actually).

"Uh,Grian?" Scar's voice suddenly crackled in his ear and he suddenly crash into the ground, pulling up just in time to stumble to a stop. "What... was that?"

"Just..." Grian sighed and pressed a hand to his forehead. "Just ran into some endermen and ya know... got out some pent up anger."

"Oh. Well if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here." Grian smiled tiredly at Scar's words. "Thanks Scar, but I'm fine."

   ~*~

you ever get carried away and just

also here's some things for ya'll to think about:-the jungle lore-the void lore-think about how the Watchers responded to Grian's 'response'-if Zed's an enderman hybrid, and endermen live in The End, and so do the Watchers, does Zed know the Watch...

-the jungle lore
-the void lore
-think about how the Watchers responded to Grian's 'response'
-if Zed's an enderman hybrid, and endermen live in The End, and so do the Watchers, does Zed know the Watchers?? 
👀