(UA\tohs-eno) tniopretnuoC

COUNTERPOINT GRIAN, YOUR DIALOGUE IS A PAIN TO WRITE AND I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO CHUCK YOU INTO THE OCEAN-

~*~

Time seemed to stop as he was engulfed in a tornado of deep purple, swirling particles. Grian had just been looking for Professor Beak, who had drifted away again, when glowing nether portal particles practically swept him off his feet.

"What the-?!" He tried frantically to shoo away the particles, feeling the ground leave his feet and the warmth of the jungle disappear, but to no avail.

As soon the purple cleared from his vision, a blinding white pierced and he had to squint his eyes, shuddering as a chill ran through him. Snow lightly spiraled around him and gray stone poked out from under the drifts.

"Where... am I?" he muttered to himself, glancing around. "This can't be Hermitcraft... I don't even think Hermitcraft has snow!"

"False?" a familiar german voice said. Grian spun around, smiling at hearing a familiar sound, but his grin instantly dropped upon seeing the two strangers.

A tall brunette with pale skin and dark brown eyes peered at him through the snow, eyes wide with surprise. He wore a knitted black sweater with embroidered flowers pins on it, each a different kind with little messages on them, and ripped jean shorts. Slightly dirty bandages poked out from under his left sleeve and more were wrapped over his right eye, placed in a way that avoided the fluffy cream and black spotted cats ears on his head, a thing spotted tail flicking behind him.

The other was much shorter and had neat black hair with a small red bow clipped in it, holding back the loose hairs trying to get in his face. He had a white blouse on with lace accents and skinny jeans, a belt loosely tied around his waist. He had the taller's hand gripped tightly in his own and thin gold bangles wrapped around his wrists.

"Y-you're not False..." the taller muttered.

"Well clearly not!" Grian retorted, flaring out his colorful wings. "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? What's going on?!" His voice grew more and more frantic with each word, growing lightheaded from saying it all in one breath.

The shorter glanced up at the brunette and let go of his hand, calmly walking over to Grian's side and putting a hand on his shoulder in a comforting gesture. "Calm down," he murmured.

"We should probably um, get you inside," the taller suggested, smiling. "You'll feel better if it's warmer."

Grian sighed, his breath visible in the freezing air, and shakily nodded. It was freezing out there anyways. "Can I at least ask what your names are?" he asked as they led him through the snow.

"I'm Doc," the taller one said, kicking away the snow with his pale brown boots. "And that's BDubs." He pointed to the shorter man who was beside Grian.

Grian froze and his eyes widened. BDubs noticed and glanced worriedly back at him. "You okay?"

"You... you can't be them," he managed to say, his mind racing. "Wait, what're your usernames?"

BDubs raised an eyebrow, confused. "I'm BDoubleo100, he's Docm77," he replied. "Is that what you mean?"

"How...?" Grian said, his voice barely a whisper. "You can't be! No one can have the same username... it's impossible!"

"Of course! Everyone knows that," Doc added.

The snow started to clear from around them and shadows darkened the land as taiga trees closed in from around, the coarse grass crunching beneath their feet. A loud yipping noise suddenly split the quiet air and a fox came crashing through the underbrush, yapping and growling at them.

"Who goes there?!" demanded a clear, commanding voice. A short woman with brown hair tied in a bun jump down from one of the tall trees, pointing a spear directly at them and glaring with narrowed brown eyes.

"It's just us Stress," Doc mumbled, glancing worriedly at the wolves that slunk out from the shadows around them. "Doc and BDubs."

Grian gaped at the woman before him. "That's Stress?!" he blurted out.

Stress turned her cold gaze towards him, swiveling her spear to poke just under his chin. "Yes I fucking am," she said. "And you are?"

"Grian," the blonde replied, squirming under the cold metal blade.

Her eyes widened before turning into a snarl. "Imposter." She raised her spear and slammed it into the ground barely an inch in front of his foot. "Tell me who you really are bastard," she demanded.

"I-I don't know what to tell you!" Grian exclaimed, eyes wide with fear. "My name's Grian! I'm the one who should be surprised! You guys can't be Doc and BDubs and Stress!"

"Are you actually Grian?" BDubs asked, tilting his head slightly. "Cause we know a Grian too!"

"That's actually why we were in the mountains," Doc added, his tail twitching slightly. "Checking up on him since he gets into... a lot of trouble."

Stress scoffed, crossing her arms. "Understatement much? That bitch nearly brought Cthulhu to this world!"

"Calm down." BDubs fidgeted with the lace on his sleeves. "He might do a lot of stuff, but he's still out friend. No need for name-calling."

Grian rolled his eyes. "Is this 'Grian' really that bad?"

Stress grimaced. "Why does it matter?" she said, casting an accusing glare towards him. "I'm more curious about the fuck you even got here. I'm going to assume you're the result of one of Grian's stupid experiments."

BDubs shared a glance with Doc before speaking. "We should get going, no offense Stress, but it's really cold out here and I'm sure our guest here is cold." He gestured to Grian, smiling. The blonde let out a huff and nodded, folding his wings around him.

"And these things," Stress muttered, reaching forward to touch his wings. "What are you, a b-"

Doc suddenly smacked her hand away with a loud crack, making her hiss in pain and shake her pale hand, glowering. "We have to go Stress," he said, wincing at her gaze.

"Well you're certainly not taking him to your fucking 'house'," she scoffed, snatching up spear again. "If you want to be warm then come to my place. I want to here more about him anyways."

"And what if we don't want to?" Grian challenged, raising an eyebrow.

She simply snapped her fingers and at her command, the wolves previously standing around them crept forward, drawing back their lips in snarls at drool dripped form them. The fox at her feet leaped up onto a tree branch and then her shoulders, it's slitted eyes staring holes into the trio.

"You don't have a choice," she growled, turning away and starting to walk as the wolves ushered them to follow.

   ~*~

goddamn it i didn't get to introduce Counterpoint False-

(i had to try and not make Doc a blonde surfer dude and BDubs a valleygirl and Stress literally just StacyPlayshgfjdklsdjfnlds-)