Scar x Reader (one-shot)

this is going to read like every cheesy Reader x Youtuber fic ever so there's gonna be like Y/N (your name) or H/C (hair color) etc, also you're a girl because i stg ever one of these Reader x Youtuber fics you're a girl

(HJJKHJDFSKALDFJNGF IM SO SORRY SCAR)

   ~*~

You lie on bed, bored out of your mind. Today was so boring, you think, staring up at the blank ceiling of your bedroom. Well, except for seeing Scar... Ah! That stupid brunette was just too cute! You blush just thinking about him.

Your phone suddenly buzzes and lights up, and you roll over onto your stomach, picking up the device. It's a text from Scar!

Hey Y/N! he texts. I'm bored :P

Samesies, you text back.

Wanna come hang out at my house? he asks.

Y-yeah sure! Be there in 5!

You rush up from the bed and over to your closet. You want to look nice for Scar! You throw on a lace white blouse and a pair of jeans, combing out your H/C hair, before rushing out the door. Luckily Scar lived just down the street so it luckily won't take long for you to get there.

As you walk, drizzle starts to come down and dampen your hair. You yelp and cover your head with your arms, quickening your pace and trying not to slip on the slowly forming puddles.

As soon as you knock on the door, it bursts open and you're immediately pulled into a tight hug. "Y/N!" Scar exclaims, smiling.

"Hey Scar!" you reply, smiling back.

He lets you go and ushers you inside, shutting the door. "So uh, anything in particular you wanted to do?" he asks, chuckling slightly. "I didn't really plan anything..."

You think for a moment. You didn't really have a plan either, you just wanted an excuse to see Scar. "I guess... watch a movie? Disney?" you add, knowing how much Scar loves Disney.

His deep green light up and he nods, immediately rushing off to grab a disk. You giggle at his antics, blushing slightly. You walk over to the couch and plop down next to Jellie, the striped cat sleepily looking up at you with an uninterested look.

Scar, after choosing Lilo & Stitch, sat down next to you after scooping up Jellie in his arms. "Jellie you wanna say hi?" he said, gesturing her towards you. She meows indignantly and turns away, just wanting to sleep and not be bothered.

You giggle slightly. "I think she just wants to sleep," you comment, unable to keep a smile off your face.

The two of you laugh and continue watching the movie. You realize there's a slightly awkward distance between you two and shuffle closer in an attempt to make things a bit less tense. You glance up to see if he noticed and unfortunately you end up making eye contact.

You both blush and look away. Internally, you're freaking the fuck out but you try your best to break the ice with some banter. It continues like this for a while until you're both just talking, using the movie as idly background noise.

It starts to get late and you're getting tired. It's still pouring outside and combined with the background movie, you can't help but rest your head on Scar's shoulder. (ya'll im fucking screaming someone stop me)

Scar blushes but he doesn't say anything. As you're drifting off to sleep, you feel a pair of lips lightly press to your head and a murmured, "Night Y/N," before you fall into darkness.

   ~*~

*muffled screaming as i yell all my pain into a pillow*

shitnowimtemptedtowritesomething"MyImmortal"style-