Slumber Party (one-shot)

i come back with a bang with my writing, time for an all server one-shot (which will probably be the death of me but that's fine- )

(also for some context: they're in like a normal house (cuz i need a living room and kitchen for this lmao), everyone's in pajamas/casual clothes, Etho's an artic fox hybrid cuz pretty lad, and shapeshifter xB's here cuz why not)

(also also, please excuse any grammar/spelling errors cuz lmao what's proof reading we die like men)

   ~*~

"I have a feeling as though this won't go down well," Joe commented, gazing around at the already amassing chaos.

Xisuma shrugged, resting his arms on the back of the couch and looking over Joe's head. "Probably not, but it'll be nice for everyone to hang out together."

"REN I FOUND THE BLANKETS!" Grian came sliding down the railing in his onesie and tumbled off the end, spluttering as he was tangled up in his spotted blanket.

"Grian! Be careful!" Ren exclaimed, rushing over and helping him up. "Just because you're in a um... animal onesie? Doesn't mean you can fall down the stairs!"

"How dare you!" Grian retorted, pouting and fumbling to drape the blanket over his shoulders. "I'm a sugar glider! Look, I have wingy things!" He spread his arms to show the fabric gliders hanging underneath. "What're you anyways? A uh, spottyyy... red and white... some... thing...?"

Ren rolled his eyes at Grian's attempt to mock him, smirking. "Close enough," he replied, turning away and heading towards the kitchen.

"NO REN DON'T LEAVE MEEE!" Grian wailed, running away him.

"Isn't he a mooshroom?" Tango muttered to Stress, taking a sip from his coffee. "I know it's probably for Pamela or something, but doesn't that mean he'd be like, wearing the mooshroom's skin or something?"

"Says the man wearing a flannel to a pajama party," Stress shot back, smiling behind her cup of tea. "Me and Ren at last have the decency to wear onesies." She pulled the hood of her rainbow unicorn onesie on just for emphasis.

Tango shrugged. "You don't have to wear pajamas. Plus I don't think the world's ready to see my beautiful abs."

"He's lying, he doesn't have any abs."

"Hey!" Tango glared at Impulse as he walked past, smirking as he sipped his hot cocoa obnoxiously loud. "You're one to talk stick boy," he retorted, sticking out his tongue.

"So are you ya noodle." Impulse stuck his tongue out back at him with a grin.

"Neither of you can even pick me up!" Zed called from the couch, already ready curled up in the corner of the couch with a blanket. "And I'm like, the second lightest on the server!"

Tango grinned, showing his fangs, and set down his cup. "You're gonna regret saying that Zed!"

Zed's eyes widened and he instantly shot up from his blanket bundle, stumbling over to couch to dash away from Tango who darted for him. "TANGO NO YOU'RE GONNA KILL US BOTH!"

"LEAST YOU'RE COMING DOWN WITH ME!"

Stress giggled, accidentally laughing into her tea and splashing some on her nose, and glanced over at Impulse, who was just watching the two with an amused smile. "You're not gonna join 'em?"

Impulse shook his head. "I'd rather not die at a pajama party."

A crash was heard in the dining room and False looked over to see a blonde tangled under a lemur, both of them having nearly missed hitting a row of chairs.