The Silver Lining (one-shot/AU)

glad ya'll liked the Spirit Charmer AU so much! i really like it too and this is set in the same world btw 👀

   ~*~

Hidden in the shadows was another group, one who worked only for bringing chaos to the world. Each with the ability to yield different natural causes and a distinct halo to match, they lie in wait for the Spirits Charmers to turn their backs for even just a moment.

Thunder of the Rain, Zedaph Plays, controls the pouring rain and the darkness that follows it. Cloaked in dark purple and a ring of dripping storm clouds circling his head, he takes delight in taunting people with disaster until they let their guard down and he can ravage through the city.

Eye of the Storm, Impulse SV, controls the hurricanes and tornados that can easily through towns. Adorned in a gray cloak and a thin white clouds swirling rapidly around his head, he proudly watches from the tops of high buildings as wind tears down the city around him.

Fall of the Earth, Scar Goodtimes, controls the crumbling boulders that collapse on innocent bystanders. Dressed in muted green cloak with a halo of jagged gray stones floating over his head, he gives little warning before deciding to bury a hiking group under an entire cliffside.

Rage of the Flames, Ren Dog, controls the fires that rage through forests and the running lava that consumes whole villages. With a deep red cloak covering him and a ring of flickering flames over his head, he finds a great thrill in watching towns burn to ashes as they become part of his burning monstrosity.

Drift of the Snow, Iskall 85, controls the blizzards from the north and the snow that suffocates lost travelers. Shrouded in a pale blue cloak and a flurry of snowflakes that circle his head, he watches through a curtain of snow as people loose their mind to the ice.

Swarm of the Sickness, Cleo Zombie, controls the spread of illness as it takes hold of its new hosts. Covered by a grayish-green cloak with a halo of thick black smog lazily circling her head, she laughs a haunting cackle as cities fall victim to her deadly plague.

The group lived quietly in the city, hidden behind masks of normality, until one day, a stranger is dropped at their doorstep.

Messy chocolate locks covered by a cap.

A dark gray cloak covering their figure, edged with an unusual silver color.

Clouds drifting in a halo above his head, shrouded in shadow except for the bright edges.

Keralis 1, Silver Lining of the Clouds, and controller of bringing light after the dark.

   ~*~

hhhhhhhhh i really need to stop making Keralis the bby victim of all these AUs-

(also i really like evil Zed, sue me)