Two

I sneak into the house and quietly make my way to my room. I lay on my bed and close my eyes, waiting to wake up. As I start to fade, a voice wakes me up.

"Seoyeon! My brother is here!" Rose yells up to the second floor. I open my eyes and smile.

I spring up and open my camera expecting to not see any pictures. My heart stops when I realize that all the pictures are there.. including the wolf.

It wasn't a dream?

"Seoyeon?" I get startled by Rose opening my door. "You okay?" She looks at me concerned. I gulp and nod.

"You just startled me is all.." I chuckle lightly, putting my camera down and walking to the door. She looks suspiciously at me as I walk past her.

"So Seoyeon, Rose has told me a lot about you. It sounds like you are into photography?" Hoseok looks at me in fascination, as we eat dinner. I meet his eyes and smile nervously. There's an odd aura about him. But it's not threatening.. nor is it friendly.

"Speaking of photography, Seoyeon, did you take pictures while you were out? Where did you go?" Rose asked me curiously.

"I went exploring in the woods.. it was.. magnificent." I bite my lip remembering the dreamlike encounter. Rose gasps and drops her spoon. I look up alarmed.

"The woods? Seoyeon I forgot to tell you, people here avoid that forest. There have been murders. There are rumors that wolves infest and rule the woods around here." She looks at me worriedly.

"Well I guess that would explain the strange meeting I had with a wolf." I mumbled, not thinking twice about what I was saying.

"You what?!" Rose looked at me shocked. Jesus she must really be scared by these rumors.

"Yeah but it wasn't a big deal. It was strange though. It was like it understood me.. it walked me back to the edge of the woods. Or else I would've been lost out there longer." I smiled shyly as Rose looked at me horrified and Hoseok looked at me as if he were trying to figure out what world I was from.

Curse me and my big mouth...

~Next morning~

I went to bed early yesterday, embarrassed about the dinner. I must've sounded insane! I really must be crazy.. and the voice in my head proves it. It's been there since I turned 18. It doesn't concern me though. I do have talks with it sometimes as if it were my friend. I guess I've accepted by now that I'm emotionally unstable.

After getting dressed, I went downstairs to get some breakfast. A pink post-it note caught my eye on the fridge.

Morning Seoyeon,

I had work today and didn't want to wake you up early. You are free to have whatever you'd like in the fridge. I'll be back late too so don't miss me too much!

Xoxo Rose

I chuckle at the note and open the fridge. I grab an apple and sit at the bar, scrolling through my phone.

I glance at the time and it's 3 minutes to 12. I shrug.

Wait!

I said I would visit that wolf again! I put a coat on and grabbed my phone, heading out to the woods. I smiled excitedly, wanting to see the extraordinary creature again.

As I got deeper into the woods, I felt something watching me. I slowed my pace and listened.

I hear a twig snap and turn towards the sound.

Mph!

I hear that stupid sound again from that voice in my head. I shake my head and close my eyes before looking up. I gasp.

I was expecting that wolf but I see a man.. a handsome one at that. Ah.. he's way out of my league..

"I thought people avoided these woods.." I voiced my thoughts out loud. The male raised an eyebrow.

"Then what are you doing here..?" He smirks as he lurks closer. I think for a second then smile shyly.

"I guess I'm just exploring.. my name is Seoyeon. Lee Seoyeon." I put out my hand and smiled. The stranger took my hand in his and I gasped quietly as I felt chills shiver down my spine. I look up into his dark chocolate brown eyes and couldn't help but stare.

"Park Jimin. Nice to meet ya... mate."

I blink and chuckle.

"Are you from Australia too?" I questioned, suddenly intrigued even more. He looked confused. "Ya know.. since ya said 'mate'. Australians use that term. I would know since I just moved from there yesterday to live here." I explained to him humorously. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit before smirking slightly.

"No, I'm not but I was testing you since I heard your accent." He chuckled and pulled his hand away from mine. I didn't even notice I was still shaking his hand.. well that's embarrassing.

"Since you're new around here.. I'm assuming you don't have many acquaintances..?" He tilts his head curiously. That action alone has enough to have my heart race. I nod. "Well you have your first one. Would you like me to show you around town?" He smiles, his eyes disappearing. My heart stops and my hands sweat. I nod slightly and look to the side, to hide my blush.

"I would like that very much.." I breathe out, trying to speak normally. He chuckles and takes my hand.

"Let's go then.." He looks me in the eyes and smiles.

Dear lord.. please let me live.

Jimin showed me to his favorite spots in the woods first before going to the center of town. We stopped by a cafe to chat and exchanged phone numbers. I found that we actually have a lot in common. For example, our love for nature. We went for a nice walk through the park and then did some window shopping. Then to end the night, he brought me back to Rose's place. We stood in the driveway and said our goodbyes.

"It was nice of you for showing me around. This place is so much nicer than I thought. Thank you so much Jimin." I smile widely. He chuckles.

"It was no probl- ack-" he was cut off by me hugging him tightly. I was really appreciative of him going out of his way to get me acquainted with my new home. I will admit though, I'm not usually that straight forward with skin contact. Especially with a person I just met. My eyes widen as I back away.

"A-ah I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me. I'm usually not that affectionate with people I've just met.." I said honestly, looking down to hide my burning face. I bit my lip, internally scolding myself. I was surprised to feel him take my hand and kiss it, a gesture that fluttered my heart.

"Well, I am." He looks at me with hooded eyes. "Anyways, I'll be heading home now. You have my number so feel free to call or text me. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow too." Jimin smiles again. I might just faint on the spot.

"I would love that.. thank you again." I say shyly. I watch as his hand slips from mine making me feel slightly disappointed.

"Well good night.. have sweet dreams." He starts to back away and waves. I wave back.

"Again, it was nice meeting you! Good night Jimin." I smile once again before heading inside. I lean myself against the back of the door and slide down it.

"Wow.. aren't I one lucky bitch.." I chuckle to myself.