Thirty-nine

The next day everyone was back to their normal selves. Since Jimin is alpha, his mood can majorly affect the pack. Today, he's back to his loving and caring self. I still feel his fear but I have a feeling that it won't be going away for a bit.

I finish my breakfast and thank Jin as he takes my plate. Jimin stands and puts his hand out for me. Suddenly Jin yells at him.

"Jimin go take your plate to the sink first if you're finished!" Jin scolds resulting in Jimin groaning in distaste.

"Hyunggg why? Can't you take my plate.. please?" Jimin whines. Jin huffs and refuses.

"You can walk perfectly! Go put your plate  away and then you can do whatever the heck you want."

Jimin pouts and reluctantly takes his plate to the sink. I giggle making Jin smile, happy that he could make me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit outside on the grass as I watch the kids play hide and seek tag. I laugh when a couple of kids go running from a bush, Jimin chasing after them playfully. I feel a presence next to me, causing me to look over.

"Hi Seoyeon." Rose smiles and sits next to me.

"Hey, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with Jungkook?" I ask. She nods.

"I made my decision.."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I still want to do it. I'm more sure than last time.. I've had time to think about it and I love the pack house.. and spending time with Jungkook.." she blushes and I giggle.

"I'm glad. I'll tell Jimin about it and we can go over what happens later on.. for now I think he is busy." I chuckle, watching as Jimin gets tackled by 6 small pups. Rose laughs and agrees.

"Anyways, how much longer until we get to meet the pups?" Rose asks suddenly excited. I chuckle and look down at my stomach.

"Hmm it's been 2 and a half months so.. a little more than 2 more months left to wait.

Rose drops her jaw. "Excuse me? Is it the hormones that have your head messed up or did you really just say that your pregnancy only is going to last around 4 months?"

I look at her and laugh. "Oh my, I forgot! Sorry Rose. Yeah only 4 and a half months. For werewolves, they develop twice as fast as human fetuses. So I'm 4 months into my pregnancy even though it's been only 2 months." I chuckle and Rose nods, understanding.

"Wow you guys are amazing.."

I smile and giggle at her amazement.

"Have you thought of names yet?" She asks again. I purse my lips.

"Actually no, there's been so much going on recently." I look down shyly and smile.

"Hmm was this planned? Do you know how many kids Jimin wants? Didn't you want a maximum of 2?" Rose fires questions off. Before I could answer, a voice spoke up.

"No, it wasn't planned. And 3 boys." Jimin smirks as he walks towards us. "Talking about me behind my back now are we Jagiya?" He teases causing me to blush.

"Three boys! Jesus Christ Seoyeon you have a lot of your hands here." Rose gasps, causing me to laugh.

"We're already having twins so.." I mutter.

"Hm.. guess I'll just have to get you pregnant again after you have these two." Jimin smirks. I smack his arm out of embarrassment as he reaches out to help me stand. Rose giggles at our interaction.

"Also I heard you made your final decision to turn?" Jimin speaks up casually and turns to Rose causing her to get flustered.

"Just how much of your conversation did you hear?!"

"Hm. Not a lot, just about all of it. You forget I can hear very well." Jimin chuckles. I cling to Jimin's side, wanting a sense of warmth. "Anyways, would you like to do it now?"

Rose looks up excitedly and nods. Jimin and I laugh at her enthusiasm. "Okay follow us then."

Jimin guides Rose and I to his office, where to our surprise Jungkook is waiting. Jungkook springs up at the sight of Rose.

"Are you sure? Like really really really sure?"

Rose giggles and nods. If Jungkook had his tail out, it would be wagging like there was no tomorrow.

"Okay, in that case let me explain what's going to happen." Jimin sighs and helps me sit down next to him to rest my ankle. "To turn, I'm going to have to bite you."

Rose's eyes widen. "Can't Kookie?" She immediately blushes when she realizes what she called him. I chuckle while Jimin smiles in amusement.

"No, only an Alpha has the ability to turn a human. I will warn you though, the full transformation will take about a week." Jimin glances up, raising an eyebrow. Rose nods as I notice her hand squeeze Jungkook's.

"And it is extremely painful.. your bones are going to undergo a process to become stronger and be able to bend in a way to shift into your wolf form. Your eyes will change to be able to see better and your hearing will be enhanced. As well as your canine teeth growing to an extent as fangs. You will also undergo major headaches since your mind is going to be forming your wolf's conscious."

Rose bites her lip nervously as she listens to all the changes her body will go through.

"Wolf's conscious?" Rose asks curiously. Jimin makes an 'o' with his mouth and looks at me. Getting the message, I let Solar take over.

"Hello sweetie." A totally different voice exits through my vocal chords, my eyes their unusual purple color. Rose looks at me in shock. "I'm Solar, Seoyeon's wolf. You will be getting your own as well. Your wolf will be your guide to learn about your abilities and of course if you need it, you can also ask one of us to help."

"O-oh Okay.. thank you." Rose thanks quietly. My eyes fade back to their original brown color and my voice turns back to normal. I smile at Rose.

"Jesus Christ don't do that again in front of me.." She whispers. I laugh out of amusement.

"If that's what you wish.." I chuckle softly.

"That's about all you need to know for now. So are you still sure?" Jimin asks, standing up and folding his sleeves. Rose nods in determination.

"I'm certain."