Forty-three

Where am I?

I look around to see the forest surrounding me. Tall pines towering over me, letting in minimum sunlight. I stand and glance around.

How did I get here?

I waddle my way to a nearby tree but wince when I touch it. What? I reach my hand out again and notice a purple electric haze surrounding my hand.

What is this..?

"Isn't it cool? I learned it recently. Quite useful if you ask me."

I growl internally at the voice.

"Why are you here?" I answer sternly. I hear Felix scoff.

"Shouldn't you be asking why you are here?" He mocks. "I heard your puppies are due soon."

I clench my jaw, keeping my back to him but my mind on alert.

"Why am I here? What did you do.." I grit out through my teeth. Felix chuckles lowly.

"To finish what I left undone last time we met.."

Before I know it, footsteps are running towards me. I turn to grab him with my hand but am met with something else.

My breath gets stuck in my throat as tears fill my eyes from the realization and pain. I glance down.

No..

A large silver blade sticks out of my lower stomach. I try to gasp but am only able to swallow blood. My eyes meet with Felix's.

He smirks as he grabs the blade and pulls it out. I fall to the ground and try to cover my wound helplessly. He hovers over me and smiles.

"Say bye bye." Is all I hear before he brings his knife down again, slashing my torso.

My eyes snap open suddenly. Jimin's worried face in view. I breathe heavily as I suddenly sit up and look around frantically. Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Rose stand by the bed.

"Seoyeon.. calm down.." Hoseok reaches out. My eyes widen in realization. I look down and feel around my stomach.

No wounds..

I sigh in relief and cover my face with my hands. I feel the stickiness of cold tears and sweat on my face.

"Jagiya.. it was just a nightmare it's okay.." Jimin says soothingly as he hugs me. I lean into him and sob quietly.

I hear the others around the bed make their way out the door, leaving Jimin and I alone.

"Felix.." I whimper. I feel Jimin's muscles tense under my hands. "He- I thought I lost them.. why that nightmare.. Jimin something bad is going to happen.." I warn him. I look up into his eyes with blurred vision. He purses his lips and picks the hair out of my face.

"Don't think like that Seoyeon-"

"I know it will. Just like that nightmare I had about the ambush. It happened. Just in a different way.. something involving Felix is going to happen." I say more determined. Jimin takes a deep breath and leans his forehead against mine.

"If that's what you believe.. I believe it too.. but don't let this keep you in a paranoid mood.." His breath mixes with mine as he speaks. I nod slightly and hug him, burying my head in his chest.

"I really thought I lost them Jimin.."

"I know.. but they are still here.. and they will remain unharmed with you and I protecting them.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Jin gave me special treatment.. also known as a delicious breakfast. Which earned some whining from Jungkook. I chuckle amused as Jin smacks Jungkook in the back of his head.

"Don't be disrespectful! You aren't the one who had a realistic, traumatizing nightmare. And you aren't pregnant either!" Jin scolded. Jungkook pouts as Jin walks away mumbling to himself.

I turn to Jungkook and push my plate towards him. He looks at me curiously. I smile and nudge my chin towards the plate.

"I don't mind sharing."

Jungkook beams and takes a third of the plate onto his dish. I chuckle as I watch him happily eat his breakfast. Taehyung scoffs.

"You spoil him. He's not a baby." Tae mutters under his breath. I make a face at Taehyung.

"You're just jealous. Just for that, you aren't getting any of my food for the next week." I smirk as Taehyung goes pale.

"Oh very funny Seoyeon. You have great humor." Taehyung smiles but slowly it fades at my silence. "You're joking.. right?"

I shrug my shoulders and smirk as I eat another spoonful of my food.

"I'm surprised Seoyeon even shares her food. Pregnant women can hog their food and be nasty about it." Yoongi comments casually.

I take an ice cube from my water and chuck it at Yoongi, hitting him in the forehead with a dull thunk.

Hoseok let's out a loud obnoxious laugh while Namjoon snorts and covers his mouth to hide his laughter.

"Ow what the fuck- I was joking!!" Yoongi snarls as he rubs his forehead. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jimin shaking from laughter, then next thing I know he's gone from his seat with a thud. We all look over at his chair and see him laughing on the floor.

"Seoyeon do you- what the hell did I walk into.. did you guys turn into hyenas?" Jin marvels as he takes in the sight of everyone laughing at the Alpha that stays lying on the floor, his eyes disappeared.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and continue my laughter. "Oh my god- I'm going to give birth at this rate-" I struggle to talk through my hard laughter. Jimin pauses and smiles as he looks at me.

"Okay, Okay, everyone calm down. Seoyeon is going to faint soon she's laughing so hard." Jin chuckles and pats my head.

"Hey guys, hope I'm not too late to pick up some fo-" Rose walks in and freezes to take in the whole sight. "Which one of you losers made Seoyeon cry?" Rose narrows her eyes at everyone as Seokjin continues to wipe tears from Seoyeon eyes. Jimin stands up form the floor to sit in his seat.

"Oh Rose it w-" I get cut off.

"If it was you Jimin, don't even think about getting my best friend pregnant again cause you won't have anything left to even get near her." Rose snarls at Jimin. He goes wide eyed.

"Rosie, no one made her cry." Jungkook laughs. "Those are tears of laughter silly." Rose goes red and bows respectfully at Jimin.

"S-Sorry Alpha.. I'm just going to go get some food.." Rose mumbles embarrassed and shuffles to the kitchen.

Jimin blinks and turns to me.

"Please tell me she wasn't serious.."