Forty

(If you're uncomfortable with intimate scenes then just look out for the _ and skip until you see the ʕʔ)

I wince whenever I pass that specific room. I can hear the whimpers and cries from Rose. It's been a few days since Jimin bit her.

"I feel like I'm getting burned alive from the inside out!" I hear her shout. I can also hear Jungkook helplessly whimpering. It's painful to see your mate in distress. You will feel their pain too if you have sealed the bond but in Jungkook and Rose's case, they have not.

I sigh and limp away from the door to the kitchen, greeting Jin, Namjoon, and Tae.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jin asks, immediately noticing my pained expression. "Does something hurt?"

I shake my head. "I just can't stand to hear her in pain.." I sigh as I carefully sit down in a chair.

"I'm sorry you have to witness that.. we know how close you two are. Hoseok isn't doing too well either." Namjoon voices out of sympathy.

That's right, Hoseok. He left the pack house and is staying at Rose's house cause 1. He can't bare to hear his sister in so much pain and 2. He isn't exactly welcome at the Coven.

Jin places a plate of assorted fruits and almonds in front of me. I smile excitedly and thank him with joy. Taehyung watches as I happily munch on an apple slice.

"What?" I ask slightly irritated. Taehyung puts his hands up in defense and chuckles.

"Nothing, Nothing. I'm just noticing how you look.. Hmm healthier?" He attempts to choose his words carefully. I narrow my eyes.

"Are you saying I looked sickly before?" I growl lowly. Taehyung shakes his head, his eyes widening in fear.

"Nonono! You've always looked beautiful. I'm just saying you look even better!" He blurts out to save himself. I huff in annoyance and stand up, leaning on my chair for support. Jin walks in, looking at me in confusion.

"Seoyeon? You didn't finish? I thought you liked fruits?" Jin walks over to me as I frown in response.

"Of course but Taehyung's being a butt and insulting me." I pout, causing Taehyung's heart to race in fear as Jin glares at Tae and growls.

"No I'm not! I swear hyung! I'm just trying to compliment her! Wait! Hyung stoooop!" Taehyung's voice fades out as he runs away from Jin. Namjoon laughs in enjoyment.

"Looks like you aren't the only one people are scared of." He mutters humorously.

"Hmph." I huff as I sit back down and finish my food.

~~A week later~~

"Finally!" I exclaim happily as I lay on the examination table. Jin smiles at my reaction and puts his equipment away. He checked my ankle and confirmed that it's now fully recovered!

Not only that but Rose is fully transformed!

"Come on Rose just undress! I'm not looking! Trust me when I say you don't want to do your first shift while still wearing your clothes!" Jungkook's whines could be heard from nearby. I chuckle as I stand in the field with Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Yoongi, and Hoseok. We all were planning to go for a run together.

Jungkook huffs and appears before us with a frustrated expression. "Luna.. could you go help her instead? She won't let me.." he pouts. I click my tongue and chuckle.