Forty-nine

"No, let's order separate dumplings now." Taehyung argues. Jimin sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Taehyung, they don't do dumpling appetizers. Just get them with the main meal itself later." Jimin replies back frustratedly.

I casually sip my tea while Rose watches the two argue. The others at the table also ignoring the events going on.

"Uhm Seoyeon.. should we.. stop them?" Rose asks me in a hushed tone. I glance up at my stubborn mate and the reluctant vampire.

"It's fine. Just let them rule it out. But if you want, you can always intervene but I don't sugges-"

"Uh Jimin.." Rose speaks up, gaining attention of everyone at the table. Jimin huffs and looks at Rose with narrowed eyes. "Why not just let Taehyung order them for himself.. and then if others want some later then- order more... just a suggestion.." Rose's voice fades out as Jimin stares her down. She wouldn't dare go against her alpha. As Jimin is about to speak out about the situation, he yelps from the sharp smack I give him on the arm.

"Don't stare her down like that. She's trying to stop your stupid argument. Taehyung is a grown man and so are you so you should let him do what he wants and you not argue with him like you know best." I scold. Jimin stares at me dumbfounded as I take another sip of my tea. My patience doesn't last forever. I hear Taehyung silently laugh. As soon as I glare at him, he stops and looks away casually.

"Well, at least we know their kids will be well behaved." Namjoon mumbles quietly before averting his attention from the table. Jimin growls lowly at Namjoon. I smack Jimin again causing him to whine.

"Stop being so moody today!" I say sharply towards Jimin. He pouts and plays with his chopsticks.

"Ahem.. well we should order now. Everyone knows what they want?" Jin smiles awkwardly to break the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all laughing when a voice is heard over the chatter.

"Jin Hyung, didn't you say you are dieting?" Jungkook teases Jin happily. Jin pouts and discontinues eating his sixth lobster.

"When something is delicious, it's worth zero calories." He replies slyly and continues his meal. I stifle a laugh when I glance over at Yoongi.

"Ohh so that's how you got away with eating foods when we were trainees

"Ohh so that's how you got away with eating foods when we were trainees." Taehyung makes an expression of realization. Jin winks and smiles proudly.

I chuckle before scooting my chair back to stand. Jimin looks at me with furrowed brows.

'I'm just going to the bathroom, calm down.'

I mind-link Jimin in a joking manner. He makes an annoyed face and pouts as he helps me up.

"I have a right to be worried about you. Don't be too long and just call for me if you need anything."

I nod and ruffle his hair before heading off to the restrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh tiredly as I stand at the sink. I glance at my reflection in the mirror.

My appearance doesn't at all show how I feel inside. I'm exhausted.. I'm assuming it's because one of my pups may be a vampire and is weakening me.

I take a deep breath and splash my face with water before heading out of the bathroom.

My head is suddenly hit with a lightness and my legs give out under me. I fortunately grab onto a bench that sits in the hall.

"Luna, I'm about to propose to Rose.. are you on your way back?"

Jungkook's voice echos in my mind.

'Hel-'

And my world grows dim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

I glance back towards the way to the bathrooms. My wolf is on edge.. I bite my lip nervously and furrow my eyebrows as I stare at the ice floating around in my water glass.

"Alpha.."

I glance up at Jungkook whom watches me cautiously. There's a look in his eyes that I don't like. I give him a questioning look. He gulps.

"I tried mind linking Luna but she got cut off. All I heard of her response was 'hell..'"

I knit my brows together and sit up.

"I'll be right back.. I'm going to check on Seoyeon." I say to the members at the table. They settle down from their laughter and nod respectfully before continuing their chatter.

Please be okay.

I make a turn into the hall that leads to the bathroom.

"Seoyeon.." I whisper quietly and hastily make my way to her limp body barely hanging on a bench. I pull her into my lap and push her hair aside. Her eyes flutter open for a second. "Seoyeon.. are you hurt? What happened?" I feel fear flowing through my blood and cloud my mind when Seoyeon doesn't respond. "I'm going to get Jin.. and you can rest comfortably at home okay?" I try to hide the trembling in my voice. I can't help but be overly concerned. This is my mate. My pregnant mate. I would freak out if she simply cut her finger on a piece of paper.

I carefully pick her up bridal style. My heart aches when I see her out-of-it expression. I start my way back towards the others when I feel a hand touch the side of my neck. Telling by the sparks, it was Seoyeon. I glance down and see her barely conscious.

"Don't interrupt.. go home.. quietly.." She mumbles. She doesn't want me to get help? As I'm going to object, she groans. "Just do it-"

I huff and look up to see an employee turning the corner. She spots me and instantly an expression of worry takes over her face.

"Sir, is everything okay? Does she need medical assistance?"

I quickly shake my head and hold Seoyeon closer to me.

"Uhm no, she was just taking a nap. She's extremely tired. Can you tell my table that I will be heading home first? And send my apologies.."

The woman nods with her brows knit.

"Oh, and here.. I'm sure this is enough to cover up our part of the bill." I struggle to pull out 61,000 won (about$50) from my pocket and hand it to her as she hastily takes it and bows before making her way to cash it in.

As I'm heading out the door I glance back at the table. I admire Seoyeon for not wanting to interrupt the dinner. It would put Jungkook's proposal on pause. As much as I want to ask them for help.. I trust and respect my mate's decision.