Four

"It's because I get nightmares!" I yell out of loss of patience. "Every full moon, for some strange reason, I get nightmares or rather flashbacks of when I witnessed my parents get slaughtered right in front of my eyes! Don't ask me why because I have no fucking idea!" I breathe heavily after ranting.

The room falls silent. "So stop accusing me of being some creature that never even roamed the earth you bat-shit crazy fuck. I want nothing from your sister but her trust and friendship." I glare at Hoseok as he stares back at me with wide eyes. I wipe my tears angrily.

As I start to feel myself get emotional, I feel two strong arms take me into their embrace.

"I'm sorry I asked.." I recognized the voice as Jimin's. I instantly relax and collect my emotions.

"I-I'm sorry Seoyeon.. I'm just over protective of my sister and I thought I sensed something off about you.. I'm sorry I pushed you to the edge like that.." Hoseok fidgets with his hands and apologizes.

As I finally got a hold of myself in Jimin's embrace, I hear Hoseok speak again.

"Jimin.. shall I compel her..?"

What?

"No, I want to tell her. She will find out sooner or later anyways." Jimin replies. I feel him turning me to face him. I look him in the eyes and he stares back at me softly. "Sorry to tell you like this but you were wrong about one thing.." I furrow my eyebrows confused.

He closes his eyes and sighs. When he opens them, I freeze. His eyes aren't the normal brown shade they normally are, they're grey.. Grey.. I know those eyes.

"The wolf from the woods.." my eyes widen in realization. "You're a werewolf..." I breathe out as he looks down ashamed.

"I understand if you want to leave.. I'll have Hoseok bring you back home. You can block my number too." He starts to walk back towards his desk but I grab his wrist. The same familiar feeling of sparks shoot up my arm. He looks back at me, his eyes now returned to their brown color. I gulp hesitantly.

"I- I don't want to leave.." I say quietly, releasing his wrist from my grasp. I stand in place timidly as the room falls silent once again.

"We will leave you two alone. Mind link me later Alpha." The unnamed man from before states respectfully as he pushes Hoseok out the door, leaving Jimin and I alone.

"You aren't scared?" I can spot a smile ghosting Jimin's lips.

"If I wasn't scared of the wolf- I mean- you.. in wolf form.. before than why would I be scared now?" I stumble over my words, confused by the situation I'm in. He chuckles.

"I suppose you're right.. you must have some questions." Jimin faces me, leaning back against his desk.

Damn, that's sexy.

'Shut up!' I yell internally at the voice.

I think about some questions I have about werewolves.

"Are werewolves like how they are portrayed in fanfictions? Ya know with all the inner wolf, mate bonds, inhumanly awesome sex, mating and knotting shit." I ask honestly. His expression freezes and his face turns red. He turns to the side and coughs.

I was too straightforward wasn't I..

Maybe.. a little.

I roll my eyes at the voice. He composes himself and avoids my eyes.

"I'd hate to say it but y-yeah.. pretty accurate." He clear his throat. I smile at him being flustered.

"Have you found your mate yet?" I look at him, genuinely curious.

Please say no..

"Yes, yes I have." He gives me an intense stare. My heart drops.

I knew I had no chance.

"Well, She's a very lucky girl.." I try my best not to show my disappointment. Maybe the fanfictions really have gotten to my head.

"Indeed she is. She's wonderful.. naive, funny, adorable, artsy.. has common likes as me." He slowly makes his way to me but I don't notice as I'm looking down.

Why does he have to rub it in like that? Well it's not like he knows I like him anyways...

"But I think the two qualities I love most is her big heart and stunning appearance." I feel his breath graze my nose. I look up and meet his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?" I breath out as I stare into his lust filled eyes.

"Might I add that she may be a bit slow.." he chuckles. Then the realization dawns upon me.

"Am I..?" I raise my hand to point at myself. He nods and grins amusingly.

"And I wouldn't want anyone else as my mate." He leans forward and whispers.

"B-but I'm average, mundane. I shouldn't be your mate." I say, feeling insecure.

"Sweetie, you confuse me. One minute I can sense you wanting me to like you back and now you are saying you are not worth it?" He looks at me mischievously. "So.. do you want me to love you.. or-"

"Alpha!" A young girl pushes open the doors, cutting Jimin off. I see him sigh frustratedly before turning to the girl.

"What is it lily.." he holds a cold expression. She cowers a bit.

"I'm sorry to interrupt.. but Jungkook sent me to tell you the vampires found a hunter in the area. Yoongi got shot by an arrow and is being worked on by the pack medic." She bows her head and explains her situation. I notice Jimin's eyes ignite with fire briefly before dismissing the girl. He grabs my hand and drags me alongside him.

As we make our way through the mansion-like house I noticing several people staring wondrously at Jimin and I in shock and start to whisper. Which confuses me greatly and causes me to bear closer to Jimin's figure. As we near a room, I pick up on arguing voices.

"Yah! Will you stay still?" A voice yells, clearly annoyed.

"Well I'm sorry, but I can't exactly remain reaction-less with you poking around in my wound like that, Jin!" I hear a second voice hiss aggressively.

"Aish.. I swear if you weren't my friend.." the voice that I identify as Jin, says quietly but somehow I hear it from behind closed doors.

I've always had good senses. Excellent hearing and eyesight and I've been quite proud of it.

Jimin throws open the doors and walks in with me by his side.

"Well well Well, look at this ladies and gentlemen, the alpha has made his entrance."